Jimmy Fallon | Jon Hamm | Television

Jimmy Fallon and Jon Hamm Spit Food All Over Each Other: VIDEO

Hamm

ICYMI: here is a hilarious skit from Friday's Tonight Show, where Jimmy Fallon and Jon Hamm send-up 80s slapstick TV with a fictional show called “Palisades Park Pet Patrol."

As funny as the alliteration is, the real belly laughs come when the skit escalates into an exercise in spit up food. You might have been entranced by Jon Hamm's luscious beard at first, but soon enough, when you are gagging from the mess, you'll wish he was working the usual Don Draper five o'clock shadow.

Check out the clips, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I've watched Fallon once on his opening night in his new spot and there were several jokes I found offensive, jokes where being gay was the punchline.

Posted by: McMike | Jul 27, 2014 6:07:25 PM

2. I just finished eating. Yuk - this skit wasn't funny. I imagine that even most highschool kids wouldn't indulge in this type of over-the-top nonsense. And to think Jimmy Fallon gets paid for junk like this.........!

Posted by: David From Canada | Jul 27, 2014 6:29:30 PM

3. Seriously. How much is Towleroad being paid to promote Jimmy Fallon?

Posted by: Dan Antimony | Jul 27, 2014 7:15:39 PM

4. I can't stop laughing, that was hilarious!

Posted by: josh | Jul 27, 2014 7:30:22 PM

5. @ Josh - I was certain I wouldn't like it, but I thought it was hilarious.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Jul 27, 2014 7:43:46 PM

6. jimmy fallon has never been funny

You have to wonder who he has been having sex with at NBC since his snl days to still have a job

Posted by: saywhat | Jul 27, 2014 7:44:53 PM

7. I agree, Jimmy Fallon is not funny.

Posted by: Theo | Jul 27, 2014 8:11:47 PM

8. John Hamm made that funny. I often find Fallon's show (and him)funny - but there is something(s) about him I don't like. Definitely wouldn't want to know him personally.

Posted by: Markt | Jul 27, 2014 8:54:21 PM

9. Would've been better nude and talking about penises.

Posted by: Sean Maloney | Jul 27, 2014 9:33:17 PM

10. Jimmy Fallon has finally attained the APPARENTLY long sought demographic for The Tonight Show, THOSE WITH AN I.Q. OF 70 AND BELOW who do not even have a bank account, let alone a job.

How much money was wasted? Congratulations to all of the bottom feeders at the network involved . . .

Posted by: Mike | Jul 28, 2014 3:28:14 AM

11. I didn't think this was funny. Probably because Jimmy Fallon is never funny.

Posted by: John | Jul 28, 2014 3:52:51 AM

12. I remember the days when the Tonight Show was really sizzling. It was practically an American institution. Johnny Carson was terrific, along with Ed McMahon as his sidekick. Unfortunately, it really started to go downhill with Jay Leno, who wasn't funny in the least. Now, it's crashed to the bottom of the barrel with Jimmy Fallon. They should be ashamed of what they did to a once great, iconic show.

Posted by: Chris Lamparello | Jul 28, 2014 8:29:20 AM

13. Johnny Carson was an egomaniac who had nothing but contempt for his audience and the general public. Jay Leno was a sniveling moron. Jimmy Fallon is at least a nice guy. But Craig Ferguson was the best talk show host, possibly ever.

Posted by: Robert | Jul 28, 2014 10:20:33 AM

14. Contempt for his audience? What are you huffing Robert?

Posted by: MATTROCKS | Jul 28, 2014 2:29:30 PM

15. Once again, the ROBERTs of this board do their "drive-by" character assassinations and never explain themselves when challenged.

Posted by: MATTROCKS | Jul 29, 2014 12:25:22 PM