Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Reunited With Owner, Goes Superviral: VIDEO

Dog

For two years, Casey the schnauzer lived without his owner, a Pennsylvania woman who worked in Slovenia and eventually married there. When she finally returned home, Casey felt so over-joyed that he couldn’t stop squealing.

Couldn’t stop, that is, until he passed out. His owners took him to the vet to make sure he was A-OK, but one can understand his reaction especially considering that two years is nearly a decade and a half in dog years.

Watch the video AFTER THE JUMP…

Comments

1. Derrick from Philly says

Oh, please, I ‘ve seen queens carry on as much as that little dog when they haven’t seen each other for 2 days.

Little Drama Queen Dog.

Seriouisly, some pets will love you much more than members of your own family…and certainly much more than your husband.

2. NotSafeForWork says

Of for Christs sakes, DERRICK FROM PHILLY you and all the other bitter Towleroad nattering nellies have to ruin every. single. moment. of. joy. on Towleroad. It must be in your DNA you sour t*wat of a human c*unt.

3. stranded says

Very sweet and wonderful. However, I would never call myself the owner of an animal and I cringe when people use that term. Family members don’t own each other. I’m a legal guardian, not a property owner.

4. Derrick from Philly says

@ NotSafeForWork,

your tears are real, and I appreciate them. I didn’t mean to ruin your moment of intense warmth and sentimentality. You’re obviously a very loving b1tch.

Gonna’ take a sentimental jouney

Gonna’ set my heart at ease

I’m gonna’ take a sentimental journey

To renew old memories.

NOTSAFEFORWORK,

did you cry at the lynchings that you attended also?

5. Derrick from Philly says

Thanks, CRISPY,

of course I thought the moment between the dog and his long absent love was beautiful. I also thought it was a beautiful moment for a joke.

6. Derrick from Philly says

@ “It must be in your DNA you sour t*wat of a human c*unt. ”

Well, what about calling me a dog c*unt? You like those, don’t you?

7. Derrick from Philly says

NOTSAFEFORWORK,

are you all right now? I hope so. I don’t hate little dogs (except Chihuahuas–I’ve had bad relations with those little motha’ fvckas.)

But I do love that little dog in the above video.

Now, I won’t go as far in showing my love for that little dog as what DIVINE did at the end of the movie “Pink Flamingos”. You can perform that act in place of me, and I’ll appreciate it.

8. robertL says

This dog is very sick. I too had a schnauzer that passed out much like this schnauzer. Thirteen times I had too resuscitate him. He was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. I kept him alive for eleven months – seven months longer than doctors prediction. Some advice these owners need to get the dog to a vet immediately. They also have to learn how to resuscitate the dog properly.

9. Hun says

It makes absolutely no sense to speak of “dog years” for things such as memory. Do you think dogs feel like an hour is actually ten days because they live less than we do? This makes no sense. Two years is two years. That’s a lot and yet not that much. Dogs don’t forget what happens every two years, otherwise they would be untrainable! Of course he remembered his “human” – especially if she’s the one he’s known from nearly birth!

10. Sixton says

I hate dogs, and dog people are truly the absolute worst. I don’t associate with dog people or their filthy obnoxious demented dingoes.

Dogs are for losers that lack the ability to get all that “love, affection and appreciation” from other humans.

11. Perry says

You know: be such a good and kind person that should you become separated from your pet(s) or a loved one for a period of time, that they DO pass out from sheer excitement and joy when reunited with you!

12. Tarc says

GIGI – Actually, cats are highly perceptive, and you think that of cats because they understand your body language and treat you in kind. People that don’t like cats repeat the same thing you say, but that’s all YOU; they certainly don’t behave that way most of the time, or in the presence of folks that like cats. Distant or non-social cats are the product of their owners in most cases. That said, dogs are also awesome, and this was a very touching video. Hopefully the woman will be able to take the dog with her.

13. BrokebackBob says

@GIGI I’m sorry luv but you’re wrong. My sister just returned home from 1 1/2 years in a rehab nursing home recovering from nearly dying from a gall bladder infection. I took care of her cat Katie the entire time. When Nancy arrived, Katie went nuts and nearly cuddled my sister into the next dimension. It all depends on the pet and the quality and genuineness of the relationship between the cat and the person. Cats know if you -really- love them and when they decide you do, watch out :-)

14. erkang says

GIGI … I left my house one evening and was hit by a car. It was two years before I could make it up the stairs to my apartment. The guy who had been living in the place said that one of my cats cried almost non-stop for two years. When I walked in both cats freaked…arched back, fur bristling and everything. I guess I was a scary ghost.

After they came out of hiding they would not leave my side. Since I still had to spend a lot of time in bed for the next couple of years that was no problem. Once they settled down and chilled out a bit they would do usual cat stuff. But on days when my legs were really hurting they would jump on the bed without my calling them and each one would snuggle up to a leg and purr. I miss those cats.

15. ny2.0 says

She got married in Slovenia? Regrettably this dog’s moment of joy will be short lived unless the woman decides to move back to the US or the dog migrants with her to Slovenia.