American Family Association | Bryan Fischer | Gay Pride | San Francisco | Video | YouTube

Bryan Fischer Does Not Want To Think About Gay Sex While He Eats a Whopper: VIDEO

Bryan fischer

Wingnut Bryan Fischer is not happy with Burger King’s limited edition Pride-themed burger, reports Right Wing Watch.

Speaking on Focal Point, Fischer said that the the American Family Association, the hate group which he runs, is thinking about issuing an “action alert” because if Pride burgers are not contained in San Francisco, “this kind of nonsense, then it's going to be spreading across the entire fruited plain and you're going to be going to your Burger King in Des Moines, Iowa and you're going to have a rainbow color wrapper for your Whopper."

Fischer goes on to say that the Proud Burger will be a disaster for Burger King because people do not want to have to think of two men having sex when they sit down to eat a hamburger.

Watch Fischer's rant, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Funny, since he seems to love thinking about gay sex all the rest of the time.

Posted by: Tommy | Jul 13, 2014 1:00:01 PM

2. Him not thinking about gay sex is an impossibility.

Posted by: Another Steve | Jul 13, 2014 1:12:33 PM

3. Well then we're even since I don't want to think about Bryan Fischer when I'm having gay sex.

Posted by: TampaZeke | Jul 13, 2014 1:13:42 PM

4. Homophobes think about gay sex while eating the proud Whopper, while gay people think about our struggle against homopobia. There's a strange kind of symmetry there.

Posted by: art | Jul 13, 2014 1:15:20 PM

5. This real, right? This isn't satire, right? This guy is serious, right? Whew! The crazy has just broke the crazimeter.

Posted by: jamal49 | Jul 13, 2014 1:18:38 PM

6. 30 years from now it's going to be revealed that Brian and the rest of his ilk were simply perpetrating the greatest act of performance art the 21st century has thus far seen...

Posted by: Mark Alexander | Jul 13, 2014 1:28:00 PM

7. In the past, when I chose to eat a Whopper, no homosexual sex acts entered my mind whilst eating the burger...and, as a gay man, no sex acts of any kind will enter my mind, even if the burger is wrapped in rainbow tissue paper..

Posted by: imsixftsix | Jul 13, 2014 1:44:46 PM

8. How do you suppose he eats a hotdog or banana or popsicle?

Logically I'd think he mashes it up and then eats it with a utensil, but in reality I bet he swallows it whole.

Posted by: Buck | Jul 13, 2014 1:59:31 PM

9. bet he has chopped down on a few whoppers in his time

Posted by: walter | Jul 13, 2014 2:08:20 PM

10. Bryan Fischer never stops thinking or talking about gay sex. He is more obsessed with gay sex than any gay man I've ever met.

There might be hidden information that can be deduced from his behavior.

Posted by: Steve Rider | Jul 13, 2014 2:08:43 PM

11. Religious white trash.

Posted by: Richard | Jul 13, 2014 2:10:46 PM

12. If Bryan Fischer thinks about gay sex while eating junk food, that's a sign of his obsessive psychiatric disorder, not a reflection on anyone else.

Posted by: David | Jul 13, 2014 2:16:16 PM

13. All you dam burger king gays quit having sex in the dining room. That's what the ball pit's for.

Posted by: Robert | Jul 13, 2014 2:27:16 PM

14. I don't think about sex. Period. When I'm eating food. Whether it is gay or straight. If ur thinking about sex when eating...then Fischer you are the one with issues....maybe we should take ur right to marry away.

Posted by: Chrislam | Jul 13, 2014 2:33:53 PM

15. Bryan really seems to love whoppers, I bet he likes cheese on them.

Posted by: Martin | Jul 13, 2014 3:06:14 PM

16. Poor Brian, but that's impossible, because he has gay sex in mind more than a gay teen with raging hormones

Posted by: jjose712 | Jul 13, 2014 3:08:01 PM

17. My whopper's wrapper is latex. Huh.

Posted by: Rikon Snow | Jul 13, 2014 3:25:10 PM

18. It's easy to guess what this closet case is thinking about when he screws his wife (assuming he ever does that). Gay sex is all he ever thinks about.

Posted by: abel | Jul 13, 2014 3:36:29 PM

19. I always think, "it takes two hands to handle a whopper, the two-fisted burger from Burger King!" when I eat a whopper. Nothing gay about that, right?

And by "whopper" I mean the kind that comes in rainbow color wrapper, I mean the "where's the beef" kind of meal, I mean, you know, the real meal deal. Hey, is there ANY way to make this sound not gay?

I guess Bryan's right.

Posted by: james street james | Jul 13, 2014 3:39:41 PM

20. And I don't want to think about straight (there, now you've done it) sex.....EVER! I'm gonna' go throw up now.

Posted by: ToThePoint | Jul 13, 2014 3:44:10 PM

21. Poor Mr. Fisher, he needs to do something about his obsession with gay sex! Maybe, he needs some oral relief! Only someone so obsessed with gay male sex would say and think what Mr. Fisher is saying about sex and eating a hamburger! What a metaphor!

Posted by: Bernie | Jul 13, 2014 4:01:13 PM

22. Odd video - he started out wondering about the SF Giants adding/modifying a dress code after an incident in which one fan attacked another. Hint to Bryan Fisher - a team in Los Angeles just shelled out 18 million dollars for not doing enough to prevent one fan from attacking another. You can bet that the other teams have noticed.

Then Fisher went on about rainbow wrappings on a hamburger. I wonder if he has ever driven over the Golden Gate bridge, where there is a rainbow painted on one of the tunnels leading to Marin, and that rainbow predated rainbow flags.

Then, after ranting about a Whopper, Fisher told a whopper - lying about Mark Regnerus' study. According to Fisher, Regnerus found bad outcomes when people were raised by same-sex parents. In reality, Regnerus found bad outcomes when one of the parents was a gay or lesbian, probably because the marriage wasn't working and ended in a divorce or separation, or because dealing with prejudice meant less time looking after the kids and less financial resources to care for them. At the time the people in his study were growing up, adoptions by same-sex couples were rare to non-existent.

The rainbow wrapping complaint was silly, but that was minor compared to the rest of it.

Posted by: Bill | Jul 13, 2014 4:19:22 PM

23. i don't think about gay sex as much as Bryan Fisher, and I'm pretty horny...and also, there's: "My heart leaps up when I behold a Rainbow in the sky./So was it as my life began, so it is now I am a man./Let it be so when I grow old, or let me die. /The child is the father of the man, and I wish my days to be/ linked each to each with natural piety.."-Wordsworth
    But a Burger King wrapper???meh.

Posted by: MR BILL | Jul 13, 2014 4:34:37 PM

24. Even if every Burger King has the Pride Whopper, you still have to order the Pride Whopper in order to get it in the rainbow wrapper.

Posted by: Richard Harney | Jul 13, 2014 4:35:02 PM

25. Expect this man at the next airport stall or public park. He's protesting WAY too much....

Posted by: greg | Jul 13, 2014 4:58:49 PM