Adorable Baby Seal Takes a Ride with a Couple of Surfers: VIDEO

Seal

By attaching a GoPro camera to his surfboard, surfer Mathew Stanley captured  amazing footage of a baby seal playing with him and his friend.

Stanley said:

“Me and my friend Andrew Flounders were out enjoying some summer waves when this little guy came along and scared the hell out of Andy because we didn’t know what it was! It nudged his foot from underneath…

After an hour or so of playing around with the pup, the guys decided to head back to the shore, but the little guy hadn’t finished and tried to follow them up the beach. “When we got home Andy rang the local marine wildlife authority to make them aware of what occurred just in case the seal was unwell… He didn’t seem unwell when he was surfing in like a pro!”

Watch the video AFTER THE JUMP…

Seal

Comments

1. TampaZeke says

Perry beat me to it. This is cute and all but I don’t think surfers are wise to do anything that makes them look even tastier to great white sharks. Having a baby seal in tow does just that.

2. Island Planet says

Really cute. Glad to see the ocean safety advisors are warning about the extremely slim chance of a shark attack too. Keep up the good work fellas.

3. Joe says

That’s just awesome! Be sweet to have a little surfing buddy like that. Little guy probably just wanted to make some new friends. Enjoy the experience guys!

4. UFFDA says

This poor little piniped looks like he’s only got one eye. He might be eager to get on that surfboard to avoid his predators. He could do worse than hanging out with two happy, kindly, black-skinned sea creatures that just want to play. Sweet.

5. Richard says

I may be wrong, but I think sharks feed at sunset and sunrise. I don’t know where this taken, but assume in a colder waters, (wet suits) and in fact the surfers are in danger too. They look like black seals. I did notice the deep of the water is fairly shallow, so sharks aren’t an issue.

6. Richard says