Bear Alert: Fresno Police Chief Takes The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Bear1

Though Fresno's Police Chief Jerry Dyer was originally going to just write a check to support ALS, he instead decided to get in on the ice bucket sensation and donate. And rather than just take the challenge in full uniform (like a certain superhero we know), the chief decided to take it off to feel the full brunt of the challenge.

Watch the 2 videos (part 1 and 2) that may have some of you saying "woof", HERE and HERE.

Bear2

Comments

1. woodroad34 says

Damn! He is a sexy bear. Unfortunately, as @Wisebear says, he’s a man with issues. I couldn’t find anything about him being anti-gay, but he does have a lawsuit brought by his top deputies for being misogynistic and racist; so I guess it’s not too difficult to think he follows the rest of the Far Right’s thinking about humans.

2. Ulu says

Great, just what we need: far right people in our over-militarised police force. This will not end well for any minorities, including us gays unless we can reform the police on a local and national level.

3. Island Planet says

humana humana fapfapfap.

Sorry, no time to give a toss about his politics. Plus, what’s a homophobes worst nightmare? me spankin’ it to his ice bucket challenge video!

4. TheCptNemo says

Its pretty questionable thinking on this guys part to do this in front of an armored vehicle with his team in camouflage fatigues given the national discussion on the militarization of the police.

Add in the cause of this discussion (Ferguson, MO) and one must question is critical thinking skills. I sure hope someone (maybe equally as hot and more gay friendly?) is making a move for his job!

5. Shannon says

THIS GUY IS —–DISGUSTING!! …………..AND YOU DESPERATE MEN SHOULD GO SEEK THERAPY ASAP!! …….EVERY DAMN MAN ……EVERY WHITE DUDE THAT TAKES HIS SHIRT OFF IS ———NOT——— “HAWT” NOR CUTE!!!!!!!

6. Glen says

Yeah by all accounts he is a racist homophobe in public….I bet in private that is another matter. He reminds me of the neighbor character in American Beauty who is hard core but secretly gay – makes a pass at Kevin Spacey then shoots him when he does not respond.

7. brandon h says

It’s fresno. Once you are off the coasts California little more than a really hot bright red state. I know, I grew up there. It’s probably why it’s also known as the poorest part of California.