Chris Pratt | News

Chris Pratt Reveals Where The Magic Happens in His 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Spaceship: VIDEO

Screen Shot 2014-08-09 at 9.47.37 AM

In a promo video for Marvel's newly released Guardians of the Galaxy, Chris Pratt gives us a MTV 'Cribs' style look inside the Milano - the spaceship owned by Pratt's GotG character Peter Quill aka Star-Lord. Included in the tour is the common area, Quill's bunk ("where the magic happens") and the ship's flight deck, all of which have some pretty impressive physical props.

And while Pratt unfortunately isn't shirtless during his video tour, it's still well worth a watch.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Pratt

Comments

1. Chris Pratt has become a superstar. He's 35, but just to look at him, I thought he was younger than that.

Posted by: David From Canada | Aug 9, 2014 10:14:51 AM

2. Actually I thing this guy is kind of an ass, way too blatantly full of himself.

Posted by: UFFDA | Aug 9, 2014 2:08:54 PM

3. Wow. He absolutely is NOT full of himself. He is absolutely hysterical and down-to-earth in interviews. I see great things for him. I get to say I knew him when he was on a little show called Parks & Rec.

Posted by: AJ | Aug 9, 2014 4:58:33 PM

4. This video has already been posted once on this site, three days ago. I like me some Chris Pratt, but perhaps double-posting everything is a bit much?

Posted by: jdot80 | Aug 9, 2014 5:22:54 PM

5. I saw the movie today -and Mr Pratt is a movie star from his goofy dance entrance.

Posted by: jarago | Aug 9, 2014 9:45:35 PM

6. Actually I think this guy is kind of an ass, way too blatantly full of himself and his always negative opinions and whining says many of us on here who have to read UFFDA's b*tchy posts.

Posted by: UGH | Aug 10, 2014 8:01:24 PM

7. UGH - you're right, I'll try to desist and detach. Following the odious example of so many here, I lapse into unwarranted comment for which there is no good excuse. Thank you.

Posted by: UFFDA | Aug 11, 2014 7:15:00 AM

8. Lucky, lucky Anna. She LOVES HIM, BIG OR RIPPED!! That is true love!

Posted by: Scooteroo | Aug 11, 2014 2:20:29 PM