Daniel Radcliffe is Hot and Horny in First Official ‘Horns’ Trailer: VIDEO

Radcliffe

After years of teaser images, the first official trailer for Horns has finally arrived – with the film looking like it has the potential to be a creepily fascinating slasher/romance hybrid.

It also has Daniel Radcliffe shirtless which, you know, is great too.

Writes Yahoo! Movies UK of the film's plot:

While most people his age are worried about a breakout of pimples, Ig’s problem is a pair of horns that have literally broken out of his forehead. The protrusions, which also grant special powers, appear after his long-time girlfriend Merrin (played by Juno Temple) is brutally murdered and Ig is the prime suspect.

Watch the trailer and check out the film's posters, AFTER THE JUMP

Based on the best-selling 2010 book of the same name by Joe Hill (son of Stephen King) Horns is set for theatrical release on October 31.

Horns

Horns2

Horns3

Horns5

Comments

1. Leroy Laflamme says

Danielle? If you’re going as a professional news source, take your proofreading more seriously. You should have a zero-tolerance policy. If you’re happy to be just another amateur blog, well, then …

The post is an hour old & there are six comments already – clearly, someone’s asleep at the switch.

2. throwslikeagirl says

But now the burning question is—Whatever happened to Danielle Radcliffe? I’ll always remember how good she was in all those Harriet Potter movies.

3. Kyler G says

Sorry you guys. No idea how “Danielle” ended up in the headline other than poor proofreading on my part. Completely my fault! I deserve whatever jabs are being thrown my way. Apologies also to Mr. Radcliffe (and possibly his sister as well)

4. throwslikeagirl says

No probs, Kyler G. “To err is human, to forgive, divinielle”. Always a good idea to proofread, like a Big Time Journalist. I’m sure you learned your lesson. Now put a period at the end of the last sentence of your post. There’s a good boy!

5. BrokebackBob says

I think Daniel is terrific but I think the horn thing has already been done in Malifcient, the writers need to stop repeating themselves at least not so quickly. I will probably go see it because Daniel is absolutely one of the up and coming greats and I predict he will be in the Meryl Streep class (so very very few are) as he ages a bit and gets more opportunities to shine.

6. Caliban says

I don’t know about the movie but the book, by Stephen King’s son Joe Hill, was quite good. In the book most people don’t seem to see the horns, or forget about them shortly, then proceed to confess their darkest wishes to him, to kill an aging parent, for example. His “demonic” power is to either give them permission or withhold it, advice they will follow. Oh, and snakes like him a LOT. The murder of his girlfriend is the main plot but it’s about the faces we hide from the world.