Here’s Why Laverne Cox Will Never Marry Jason Biggs – VIDEO

Lav_1

While waitkng in the Watch What Happens green room, transgender actress Laverne Cox ponders the more important questions in life, such as why she should never marry her Orange is the New Black co-star Jason Biggs, even though she finds him attractive.

Hint: it has to do with the wording on their hypothetical wedding invitations. Of course, Biggs is also already married, so there's that too.

Watch the video AFTER THE JUMP…

Comments

1. MaryM says

Laverne Cox is a hetero- trannie.

Her heterosexual issues have nothing to do with the LGB community.

Trannie issues are separate from LGB issues.

Drop the T.

Why isn’t Cox out campaigning for abortion rights – oh silly me – that’s of no concern to her seeing as she is not a real woman.

2. Ken says

That was funny — the Zsa Zsa Gabor of inner city crime dramedy. Girl has a good head on her shoulders.

3. Tyler says

The reason Biggs and Cox would never marry is that Biggs likes real women. Why would he give up the genuine article in favor of an artificial knock-off? Oh yeah, and then there’s the fact that Cox supports the killer, CeCe McDonald. Who would want to sleep every night next to a tranny who supports homicide?

4. Fake Tyler The Troll says

Just kidding! It’s the site’s resident trolling anti-trans coward, using Tyler’s name. Why Tyler’s name? Because the anonymous troll isn’t man enough to use his own. #irony

5. bruno says

there’s a huge gay revolution going on in africa, african gays are coming out to fight and die for their rights, but where are the trannies, where are they.they sit back and relax while all the gays go out and fight and get killed, then when the food its ready, they come out and they want to eat the largest portion.

6. bruno says

7. bruno says

I am black but I feel like a white man trapped in a black man’s body, I don’t like fried chicken and rap music, so what should I do? I should buy harsh chemicals and start bleaching my skin, wear blue contact lens and colour my hair blonde, that my friends its what we black people call “self hate”,I can look white outside but I still have a black man bones, and I hope when I change all my credentials to white I will finally enjoy all the white privileges,

8. Derrick from Philly says

@ “I don’t like fried chicken and rap music, so what should I do?”

I don’t know, Bruno. Well, it’s a choice between razor blades to the wrists or a handgun inside the mouth. Either way isn’t guaranteed.

Actually, I was told that razor blade slashes to the wrists won’t do it. You have to slash at the inside crook of the arm…kinda’ messy though.

@ Bruno said, “….but I still have a black man bones,”

Well, then start a new career: TAP DANCING! There’s always hope, Bruno.