James Franco Goes Pantsless For The Ice Bucket Challenge: VIDEO

Franco

We’ve seen ice bucket challenges that were shirtless, backless, Bom-bastic, and also Pratt-tastic. But James Franco, ever determined to entertain you, decided to take things a step further, completing the ALS ice bucket challenge pantsless, wearing only a “Moby Dick” tee shirt.

Watch Franco get chilly (and do a hula?), AFTER THE JUMP…

Comments

1. Ted says

I love James Franco.

@Max…He’s not on this blog that often. There is noting stopping you from ignoring him when he is on this blog. Have a nice day.

2. MaryM says

Franco is constantly playing the gay card but regards it as homophobic if a website insinuates he is gay.

he sounds like a hypocrite and a moron and he sexually harasses teenage girls.

And in his moronic ALS video does he tell people how they can donate money????

3. bambinoitaliano says

4. Ted says

“So we are switching our target from Justine Biebere to James Franco now? Sorry I did not get the memo. I thought people use to utilize their mouses to control the contents of what they read.
    Posted by: bambinoitaliano” WHY ARE YOU HERE?

5. Saturated, Francly says

I love the idea of James Franco, but I’m tired of seeing him on this blog, and everywhere else.

I wish he would go away, far, far away, and do something truly important (artistically, or otherwise) before he comes back.

6. Ken says

I love James Franco and thank Andy Towle for bringing us news and updates on what James is up to. He is a real charmer, a real talent, and probably gay…at least an honorary gay!

7. jamal49 says

I love James Franco and amazed at the negative comments toward him. He’s doing more with his life in one day than most of the naysayers here do in one year. He sounds and looks like he would be a lot fun to be friends with. Go James!

8. Derrick from Philly says

@ JAMAL49,

I agree. I like him. He permeates bisexuality. And that’s good enough for me.

It was good for the Hebrew children
    It was good for the Hebrew children
    It was good for the Hebrew children

It’s good enough for me!

9. Randy says

OK. Everyone says HE says he nominated “Keegan Allen, Zach Braff, and Joey King” but he plainly did not say that (but it might be on his yellow card).

It sounds like: G P Ellison and Joey Jeeper.