Laverne Cox and the ‘Orange is the New Black’ Cast Take Over Conan: VIDEO

Cox_conan

Conan O’Brien devoted his entire show last night to Orange is the New Black, inviting seven members of its cast to their first-ever group late night appearance.

Laverne Cox opened the show, which was attended by a group of actual hardened criminals, by discussing a makeover for Conan. Taylor Schilling and Uzo Aduba talked about their crazy fight scene, and Aduba taught Conan to make crazy eyes. Kate Mulgrew says Conan once almost ruined her career by forcing her to perform an Irish jig. Cox talked about her TIME magazine cover, giving trans people a voice, and her brother who is sometimes mistaken for her. Finally, Lea Delaria explains how she taught Natasha Lyonne about lesbian sex.

Watch all the clips (if video thumbnail does not appear, click through on title),
AFTER THE JUMP

Oitnb_2

Comments

1. bruno says

Dear trannies,MTF if you had a female brain (first of all what is a female brain) in a male body, why can’t the female brain tell the body to start producing female hormones.

2. Leanne says

Notice how the disgusting “transwoman” has to be seated closest to Conan. They crave attention and are aggressive when they don’t get it.

BTW, this makes not one but 2 Laverne Cox posts on Towleroad in the last 12 hours. Andy Towle must be desperate for any trans content that doesn’t involve prostitution or murder.

3. Tyler says

Bruno (Rick, we know it’s you because you’re the only person throwing the word “trannies” around on this site):

if you had an LGBT brain, why can’t you stop hating LGBT people?

Oh right, the mental illness that is trolling trumps all.

Troll on you wimpy coward.

4. bruno says

there’s a huge gay revolution going on in africa, african gays are coming out to fight and die for their rights, but where are the trannies, where are they.they sit back and relax while all the gays go out and fight and get killed, then when the food its ready, they come out and they want to eat the largest portion.

5. bruno says

6. Derrick from Philly says

BRUNO (RICK),

people in Africa probably don’t know the difference between Gay and Transgender any more than they do in Idaho. It’s all the same thing to them.

7. bruno says

@derrick you are so foolish are you calling africans dumb, I’m not surprised almost all white gay people are racist, towleroad pls post my comments, stop deleting them,

8. bruno says

I am black but I feel like a white man trapped in a black man’s body, I don’t like fried chicken and rap music, so what should I do? I should buy harsh chemicals and start bleaching my skin, wear blue contact lens and colour my hair blonde, that my friends its what we black people call “self hate”,I can look white outside but I still have a black man bones, and I hope when I change all my credentials to white I will finally enjoy all the white privileges,

9. pablo says

I find it interesting. Some of those jokes could have read a little transphobic, but it was all done without a blink? Yet RuPaul’s good natured pun set off a firestorm? So weird and selective…