Chris Pratt | News

Chris Pratt's High School Yearbook Photos Revealed and It's Not Even #TBT: VIDEO

Y_pratt

Chris Pratt's yearbook photos have been revealed by a Redditor and it should be no surprise that he was named Class Clown, or that he "would steal school assemblies with his surprisingly good moonwalk."

Above, his senior year photo, and below, a shot of him pinning an opponent on an opposing wrestling team.

3_pratt

Meanwhile, for those of you whose Chris Pratt crush is chronic, Marvel has put out a new Guardians video which features the Star-Lord actor giving us a tour of the Milano.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Milano_pratt

And FYI:

Comments

1. My god, everyone is promoting the tihs out of him. His PR must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Posted by: Autechre | Aug 6, 2014 11:15:22 AM

2. He looked pretty hunky back then too!

Posted by: Jack M | Aug 6, 2014 11:18:09 AM

3. Why don't you promote gay actors?

Posted by: Lefil | Aug 6, 2014 11:25:33 AM

4. Since he is handsome, insanely popular, supports equal rights for all and stars in the most successful movie of the year, it follows that talking about him is forbidden by the trolls of Trollroad.

Posted by: oncemorefeeling | Aug 6, 2014 11:33:22 AM

5. Welcome to another day on chrispratt.com.

Posted by: Mike | Aug 6, 2014 11:35:22 AM

6. I wonder what it says about me that when I read the ship's name I immediately thought of cookies.

Posted by: Nora Charles | Aug 6, 2014 11:37:28 AM

7. There are some bitter queens on this site...looking at you LEFIL and MIKE. I guess EVERYTHING in your world must be seen through gay colored glasses.

Posted by: MATTROCKS | Aug 6, 2014 11:44:50 AM

8. *swilling a martini*
    Nora, I was thinking the exact same thing.

Posted by: NICK CHARLES | Aug 6, 2014 12:20:12 PM

9. LEFIL ~ I understand ur concern, but NPH is pretty celebrated (with his 2.5 kids and hubby)

Also, that Matt Bomer and Zachary Quinto come to mind...Oh and the young guys from Teen Wolf. I read on the google where some critic referred to it as a 'gay bonanza'. It started w/1 gay character and now i think there are three...(tho not sure of sexuality of all the those 'playin gay'. But to have man-on-man luv celebrated in such a public way can only help our plight...
    We've got 'miles to go before we sleep'. but the more of us that stand up will make it easier to see us ~ all the best...

Posted by: billy.elliott | Aug 6, 2014 12:32:54 PM

10. I have no problem with the Pratt PR blitz... it's to be expected since this is a breakout role for him in what appears to be one of the most popular films of the year. Most people love the fact this has happened to a down to earth nice guy who is approachable. I'd much rather read about Chris Pratt and look at his pix than read about another anti-equality, Benghazi, Obamacare, anti-choice, tirade from the foxholes.

Posted by: Gerry | Aug 6, 2014 12:36:59 PM

11. So, when Chris Pratt was overweight but equally talented and supportive of gay rights, he wasn't deserving of adoration?

Posted by: Vic | Aug 6, 2014 1:00:09 PM

12. Actually VIC, there have been tons of stories on him pre-buff. Just do a search at the top of the page....

Posted by: MATTROCKS | Aug 6, 2014 1:04:25 PM

13. Yeah, settle down, righteous Vic.

Posted by: Mikey | Aug 6, 2014 1:36:09 PM

14. Good for him. He's come a long way since his days on Everwood.

Posted by: Bollox | Aug 6, 2014 1:54:19 PM

15. I'm disappointed. I thought he might do the black light inspection of the ship he mentioned to Gamora in the movie. :)

He's great and his ship is cool. If you ask me though, it takes a lot to beat Nathan Fillion and "Serenity."

Posted by: edude | Aug 6, 2014 2:27:12 PM

16. I'm disappointed. I thought he might do the black light inspection of the ship he mentioned to Gamora in the movie. :)

Posted by: edude | Aug 6, 2014 2:27:13 PM

17. While not a great film, Guardians of the Galaxy IS the fun summer hero film that we were for so long denied.

Posted by: Randy | Aug 6, 2014 3:11:23 PM

18. Chris Pratt is hot at any weight just watch any episode of "Park and Recreation"

Posted by: jarago | Aug 6, 2014 5:58:19 PM

19. Um, can't get enough of Pratt and have been watching his career since his high school b-movies of yesteryear (way before PRex). Always thought he was hot and wondered when his star would rise. Guess now is his time. He's so deserving, too, and has the cool wife to go with it (Anna Farris). Love them.

Posted by: AriesMatt | Aug 6, 2014 10:08:34 PM

20. He is such a hottie.

Posted by: Dr. Christopher Blackwell | Aug 7, 2014 2:09:26 AM

21. I love him. Haha. I'd like to meet a man like him.

Posted by: SpaceCadet | Aug 7, 2014 9:07:35 AM