Chris Pratt’s High School Yearbook Photos Revealed and It’s Not Even #TBT: VIDEO

Y_pratt

Chris Pratt's yearbook photos have been revealed by a Redditor and it should be no surprise that he was named Class Clown, or that he "would steal school assemblies with his surprisingly good moonwalk."

Above, his senior year photo, and below, a shot of him pinning an opponent on an opposing wrestling team.

3_pratt

Meanwhile, for those of you whose Chris Pratt crush is chronic, Marvel has put out a new Guardians video which features the Star-Lord actor giving us a tour of the Milano.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP

Milano_pratt

And FYI:

Comments

1. Autechre says

My god, everyone is promoting the tihs out of him. His PR must be laughing all the way to the bank.

2. oncemorefeeling says

Since he is handsome, insanely popular, supports equal rights for all and stars in the most successful movie of the year, it follows that talking about him is forbidden by the trolls of Trollroad.

3. Nora Charles says

I wonder what it says about me that when I read the ship’s name I immediately thought of cookies.

4. MATTROCKS says

There are some bitter queens on this site…looking at you LEFIL and MIKE. I guess EVERYTHING in your world must be seen through gay colored glasses.

5. says

LEFIL ~ I understand ur concern, but NPH is pretty celebrated (with his 2.5 kids and hubby)

Also, that Matt Bomer and Zachary Quinto come to mind…Oh and the young guys from Teen Wolf. I read on the google where some critic referred to it as a ‘gay bonanza’. It started w/1 gay character and now i think there are three…(tho not sure of sexuality of all the those ‘playin gay’. But to have man-on-man luv celebrated in such a public way can only help our plight…
    We’ve got ‘miles to go before we sleep’. but the more of us that stand up will make it easier to see us ~ all the best…

6. Gerry says

I have no problem with the Pratt PR blitz… it’s to be expected since this is a breakout role for him in what appears to be one of the most popular films of the year. Most people love the fact this has happened to a down to earth nice guy who is approachable. I’d much rather read about Chris Pratt and look at his pix than read about another anti-equality, Benghazi, Obamacare, anti-choice, tirade from the foxholes.

7. Vic says

So, when Chris Pratt was overweight but equally talented and supportive of gay rights, he wasn’t deserving of adoration?

8. MATTROCKS says

Actually VIC, there have been tons of stories on him pre-buff. Just do a search at the top of the page….

9. edude says

I’m disappointed. I thought he might do the black light inspection of the ship he mentioned to Gamora in the movie. :)

He’s great and his ship is cool. If you ask me though, it takes a lot to beat Nathan Fillion and “Serenity.”

10. edude says

11. Randy says

While not a great film, Guardians of the Galaxy IS the fun summer hero film that we were for so long denied.

12. AriesMatt says

Um, can’t get enough of Pratt and have been watching his career since his high school b-movies of yesteryear (way before PRex). Always thought he was hot and wondered when his star would rise. Guess now is his time. He’s so deserving, too, and has the cool wife to go with it (Anna Farris). Love them.