Honey Boo Boo’s Mama June Comes Out As A ‘Minor League’ Bisexual: WATCH

June

June Thompson, better known as the matriarch to one Honey Boo Boo and co. has come out as bisexual in an interview with her third eldest daughter Lauryn (Pumpkin), who also now identifies as bisexual.

Lauryn sat down with Inside Edition to discuss her personal life as the Thompson family figures out its next steps following the cancellation of TLC’s infamous Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. The network moved to cancel the show last fall after it was discovered that June decided to maintain a relationship with Mark McDaniel, a man who had molested her eldest daughter Anna at the age of eight.

“I’m attracted to females, and I’m attracted to males,” Pumpkin, who is 15, insisted. “You cannot hide who you truly are. She’s gay too. June is gay too.”

June was quick to clarify that while she’d had a number of sexual experiences with women in the past, she merely thought of herself as being bisexual.

"It's no big deal, I was young and experimented with it, never went pro though just played the minor leagues,” June explained, saying that she wasn’t all that worried about what people might think. “I look at it this way–haters are gonna hate.”

Check out a clip of the interview AFTER THE JUMP…(warning: autoplay)

(h/t TMZ)

Comments

1. Mark says

I know folks are going to say I should just not comment on this, but for the love of god people. Do I really have to know the sexual activities of these people? I come to this website for news. This is not news. this is EEWWWS!

2. kdknyc says

I second that. Besides, it’s her gambit to get back into the public eye. After dating the cold molester, she needed to do something, and being bisexual is less “repugnant” to her target audience, than dating a child molester. By the way, she dated a child molester.

Why are we listening to her any more?

3. Mike says

Inside Edition parades this family before the cameras all the time. Last I read they wanted to rebrand their “lovable” family with a reality based “Beverly Hillbillies” show. I guess no network bought. Not even you, Andy?

4. Marla R. Stevens says

Glad the mother is supportive of her child.
    Realize that my community is diverse enough to include even them.
    Tickled pink that it’s large enough that I never have to cross paths with these two — ever.

5. Arkansassy says

Someone misses having their own reality show… Time to up the stakes and bait for new one!

6. Paul B. says

I’m attracted to log cabins…they give me a woody. Can I have my own TV show now? I’m 800 lbs. and have a penis & a vagina…can I be a star? Sometime, I just want to go off the grid.

7. Mary says

Any time a red-state American comes out as bi this is good for the cause of equality. It is impossible to accept yourself as bisexual and truly remain homophobic politically.