Britney Spears | Neil Patrick Harris | News | Television

Neil Patrick Harris Gets a Piece of Britney Spears

Nph_britney

I know several gay men who would consider giving a nut to be in a NPH/Britney sandwich. From last night's How I Met Your Mother.

Nph_britney2

Check out a clip, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Well, I'd consider giving a nut for Neil Patrick Harris but I honestly wouldn't give a warm bucket of spit for Britney.

Posted by: phil | May 13, 2008 9:04:43 AM

2. I'll take one of those sandwiches, but hold the Spears on mine...

Posted by: Michael W. | May 13, 2008 9:18:06 AM

3. She may be batshit crazy in "real life," but when the cameras are rolling (rather than merely clicking) the girl can deliver. Very clever of her mangement to get her this gig. And bravo to NPH for being such a good sport about it.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | May 13, 2008 9:49:34 AM

4. Both story lines in last nights episode were great. I like the Abby character and am happy for Britney that this has worked out.
    And the story line with the GCWOKs and Lily's paintings for dogs and Ted's red cowboy boots was hilarious (to me).

(GCWOKs = Gay Couples With Out Kids)

Posted by: Chris | May 13, 2008 11:08:35 AM

5. Britney's a pretty decent comic actress. I remember her on SNL a few years ago doing a 'real life Barbie' skit where she had to keep her arms and legs stiff and bent at bizarre angles even while trying to sit down on a couch, and then showing up on Weekend Update as Will Ferrell's wife that he married after he left the show to become a farmer. She was very understated, and played her characters pretty straight -- no mugging, no trying to hog the spotlight, a good ensemble player.

I don't actually spend any of my spare time thinking about her, but just on a human level I kind of hope she gets her shit together.

Posted by: NaughtyLola | May 13, 2008 3:28:28 PM

6. As a Britney fan as fanatic as any teenage girl, I am so glad to see her on tv again and doing well.

The meds must be working.
    See what a miracle seroquel is?

Posted by: Chad | May 13, 2008 10:16:33 PM

7. Well THAT'S REAL BELEIVABLE!! Neil Patrick and Britney Spears in Bed?? What did he do???.......Blow Her??

She may not have a dick but she Sure Got BRASS BALLS!!

Posted by: JIM | May 14, 2008 12:05:19 AM