Comments

1. mickyflip says

Wow, this just made my day. Congratulations to the beautiful and lucky couple. An awesome vid! A brilliant idea! I am envious but I wouldn’t change a thing and wish them both the best.

2. Jay says

Damn…and I thought asking my man to basically elope with me as we were crossing the Golden Gate Bridge for a weekend get-away was romantic. I’m jealous of talented people! You two are awesome!

Congrats to you both. Mike, you are one lucky guy to have such a creative, talented and handsome man ask you in such an amazing way to marry him! And by the looks of it, Dave is hella lucky too (while I loved watching the video, it was Mike’s response that was making me tear up…he’s so cute!)!

Keep everybody posted with the baby pictures (your nieces and nephews need cousins)…and the pics when you turn into those sexy senior hunks! :-)

3. Thomas says

Holy whoa! A towleroad comment thread without one really negative comment? That’s amazing :)

These guys are completely adorable and you can see how much they love each other. I’ve always thought that proposals are better with family and friends involved.

4. juliet says

I really want to thank Dr Aluta for saving my marriage. My husband really treat me bad and left the home for almost 1 month i was sick because of this,i was not my self again, then i told my friend about my husband case then she told me to contact Dr Aluta that he will help me bring back my husband he told me that my husband is under a great spell of another woman. They cast a spell of return back of love on him. And he came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again, i want you all who are having relationship, ex and even husband problem, and also getting back your wife to contact traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com. Wish you all success.

5. juliet says

6. Mark says

So wonderful to see!!!! Thank you! People can find love….I have never found love and at 61 I doubt I ever will so it feels good to see someone has happiness. Bless you!