Teen Wolf | Television

BigGayDeal.com

A Supercut Of 'Teen Wolf's' Gayest Moments: VIDEO

1_teenwolf

No doubt MTV's Teen Wolf has endeared itself to many fans (including young girls who like boys who like boys) by being so inclusive when it comes to LGBT content. It has been argued that it is the gayest show on TV. So do yourself a favor and start your day off on the right foot and check out a supercut of the gayest moments in Teen Wolf history, including snippets from last week's steamy gay hookup between Ethan and Danny.

There's enough beefcake to make you howl, AFTER THE JUMP...

Get More:

Comments

1. Not gay enough!!

Posted by: Alan Brickman | Jul 16, 2013 9:28:23 AM

2. Showing a clip of two guys in bed multiple times is kind of misleading.. they're from one scene of one episode and neither guy is really much of a primary character.

That being said, the show's writing is actually quite gay-friendly and interactions with/about the gay characters (well, just Danny until recently) are all handled very matter-of-factly, which I see as a good thing.

Stiles is still the cutest guy on that show, and I'm patiently waiting to see how they pair him with another guy in the script, even if only temporarily. It probably won't be Derek (sorry Sterek fans).

Posted by: sparks | Jul 16, 2013 9:37:20 AM

3. I adore Stiles, who is quire an amazing comedic actor, but... Ah, my eyes have found Isaac, and I'm in the throes of a fangirl-style crush.

As for Danny and Ethan, I totally approve and desperately want more.

Posted by: James in Toronto | Jul 16, 2013 9:45:21 AM

4. Of all the shows I've seen in recent years, Teen Wolf is by far the gayest. I adore how... normal they portray the relationships.

I do want to point out though, that the lesbians are getting no love in that compilation. There's an episode with a cute couple in the woods making out and about to have sex before... well, I don't want to ruin things for people who haven't seen it yet.

Regardless, there are so many shirtless hunks on the show. ;3

Posted by: cyclonopedia | Jul 16, 2013 9:57:00 AM

5. One of the most fun and gay-friendly shows on T.V. Stiles is adorable!

Posted by: jamal49 | Jul 16, 2013 9:57:09 AM

6. I HAVE TO START WATCHING THIS!

Posted by: maguitac | Jul 16, 2013 10:14:36 AM

7. No offense, but nothing on TV is gayer than RuPaul's Drag Race.

Posted by: JH | Jul 16, 2013 10:22:31 AM

8. I'm clearly watching the wrong shows. Will have to catch up with Teen Woof, I mean Wolf.

Posted by: Bobby | Jul 16, 2013 10:37:12 AM

9. I wonder if the DH twins alpha is bi.

Posted by: me | Jul 16, 2013 10:58:39 AM

10. "why are you going through my stuff" danny

"your dreaming danny" styles

"why are you in my dream?" drugged up in hospital danny

"its your dream danny, take responsibility...." styles rummaging around in dannys backpack for clues

LOL great scene last night and as always Dylan Obrien as styles delivers

Posted by: Moz's | Jul 16, 2013 11:16:26 AM

11. I think the entirety of every episode represents the gayest moments on that show. Not complaining. Not complaining at all.

I do like how being gay is not really an issue on that show.

Posted by: CMLion | Jul 16, 2013 11:35:52 AM

12. No scenes at all between Stiles and Derek?

Posted by: Jon | Jul 16, 2013 12:45:09 PM

13. The only thing I hate about this is that they characters are supposed to be in high school(?) What does that say about any of us that are over 18? Ew!

Posted by: jakeinlove | Jul 16, 2013 12:57:57 PM

14. @JON
    Well, there have been enough non-sexual scenes between Stiles and Derek to fuel a smorgasbord of Sterek fan-fiction videos... including an extended scene in which Derek is paralyzed by a toxin from the neck down and Stiles has to hold him afloat in a pool for a long period of time. And several other scenes where Stiles has antagonized Derek enough to get grabbed by the shirt and/or real close face-to-face with Derek. Oh, and the scene where Stiles catches Danny glancing at Derek's body so makes him change shirts several times to nudge Danny into doing a favor.

Okay yes, I fangirl a little bit for them.

Posted by: sparks | Jul 16, 2013 3:18:34 PM

15. Tyler. Hoechlin. That kid grew up good.

Posted by: Martin Haro | Jul 16, 2013 8:15:29 PM