Comments

1. will says

annoying. its like the 5th underage marriage proposal in this show. ugh. Kurt lives in new York city and can’t find a Guy please. and they. thw omea that graduated fly back and forth between Ohio and Nycevery show stupid. ugh

2. Daniel says

I realize it’s a TV show, and a TV show that I really like. BUT, these two characters are way too young to be getting married. I’m sure that the writers realize this and will be appropriate.

3. chuckles says

Dear Will, You do realize the demographic this show aims at is very young (preteen/teen) and female, right? Not jaded old wrinkled hating queens who couldn’t find love even in the bushes in Central Park. Oh, it is tv, too. That stands for television, not transvestite.

4. gr8guya says

I guess I can step back a bit from their ages and the plot lines to just enjoy that two guys can kiss, make plans to marry, and no one bats an eye about it. That would have been impossible just a few years ago.

That we are discussing whether they are too young to marry – instead of whether it is even thinkable that they could marry – is an incredible milestone.

5. Zlick says

Well, I know they have a zillion dollar budget, but I hope at least this puts pause to the seeming pressure for gay couples to one-up each other with the next big flash-mob marriage proposal, and encourages more of them to throw in the towel before they embarrass themselves all over the internet with lackluster Home Depot engagement fiascoes.

To each their own, of course. And though I’d prefer a private setting, I don’t have anything against people who want something bigger and brassier. But please stop doing it poorly; you’re giving gays a bad name. Heheh. Look at how it’s done on Glee – realize you can’t come close – and propose to your sweetie in some quiet romantic spot, Just The Two of You!

6. Alan says

I’m with Zlick . . . was all a bit much (and I couldn’t figure out why they were in the same town; and didn’t Curt’s Dad go to Congress, so he should have been in DC); and wasn’t Blaine a senior last year (one year behind Kurt) – so should have graduated (maybe I lost a year).

And on the lighter side . . . the engagement ring looked like a gold band. My father got engaged (to a woman) in 1947 and had a lovely engagement ring with a diamond and two rubies – Curt deserved better. :-)

7. says

I really wish they would’ve just stayed broken up. I feel like it sens the wrong message that your boyfriend can cheat on you and you take him back if he sings you a heartfelt song. I mean Blaine cheated on Kurt knowing he was going to see him in a few days. Hell if I remember correctly Kurt hadn’t even been gone a month before Blaine cheated on him. Why would you want to marry someone like that?

8. FFS says

I can’t wait until marriage equality is legal everywhere.

Maybe then, codependent, heteronormative gays will finally shut up about it and realize you can still be fired and evicted for being gay in 29 states. Maybe we should work on that, too.

9. UFFDA says

A…”codependent, heteronormative gay…” that’s me in all my grinning happiness here in Washington State where I can’t be evicted or fired and have no intention of shutting up about it.

10. UFFDA says