Chace Crawford | News

Chace Crawford Used as Pretty Photo Prop on Bar Crawl

Chace1

The Gossip Girl actor was recently spotted out amidst a gaggle of young gals (including a co-star). It's not known whether they propped him up for this photo or whether any face licking ensued, but he's certainly in a desired state — pliable.

Chace2

(via oceanup)

Previously
Tom Cruise Coming Between Chace Crawford and Penn Badgley? [tr]

Comments

1. Just a typical girls night out.

Posted by: davefromtampa | May 27, 2008 10:46:57 AM

2. ANDY...I know you are just joking...and I'll bet I won't get a whole lot of support here for what I am about to say...but the suggestion that Crawford could be had by one of us because he is 'pliable' is about the same as a straight guy saying 'Hey, she's passed out. Let's see if we can fuck her now!'. In other words, it treads pretty close to advocating taking sexual advantage of someone who is unconscious. Which is otherwise known as 'rape'. Again, I know you are joking...I just don't think it is very funny.

Posted by: peterparker | May 27, 2008 12:07:47 PM

3. Yeah... I'm going to go with Peterparker on this weekend. Taking advantage of people under the influence is not cool, and neither is joking about it. I'm sure some others will say "Can't you take a joke?", but it's not funny when it hits close to home.

Posted by: Harrison | May 27, 2008 2:54:42 PM

4. And that would be weekend... because clearly I know how to type.

Posted by: Harrison | May 27, 2008 2:56:13 PM

5. Oh yeah, POOR Chace. He got wasted in public, and his "friends" leaked the pictures. Plus he's got nothing to worry about anyway---there's not a male anywhere near him.

Posted by: Paul R | May 27, 2008 4:02:03 PM

6. HIM. ME. A PIPE. A MOTEL ROOM IN EL MONTE....OH DID I WRITE THAT AND HIT POST?

Posted by: dw314 | May 27, 2008 6:04:35 PM

7. How can you be that wasted and still look that perfect?

Posted by: Miles | May 27, 2008 10:11:19 PM