Comments

1. the queen says

Well, he gets 100 points in my book for that kiss … another 100 if he had dropped to his knees LOL!

Temecula is quite conservative, i’m surprised there wasn’t a riot…

2. says

Damn, guys, not everything is an offense against homosexuality. A quick search on the internet lists these two rules:

– You cannot hit below the belt, hold, trip, kick, headbutt, wrestle, bite, spit on, or push your opponent.

– You cannot hit with your head, shoulder, forearm, or elbow.

Technically he did a little of both, and therefore he was penalized. So let’s calm down.

3. gwyneth cornrow says

I agree with Aaron. There’s a time and a place for everything. The middle of a competitive sport is not the place for a kiss. Maybe after, but not during.

4. Luis says

Titsworth was losing so he decided to tease Vargas to piss him off and stop punching him. Aaron is absolutely right, not everything is about homophobia. If so why didn’t the crowd start booing when the referee shouted “kissing”. As Freud, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

5. Stray says

I agree with you Gwyneth, there is a time and place for everything. And, Luis is right he knew he was losing both the fight, (and consciousness) so he shocked and awed the morons watching, as well as his opponent. I just hope dinner, or at least flowers, followed.

6. Stray says

7. Chris M says

Am I the only person who thinks Titsworth sounds like a drag queens last name? If ever there was a good reason to learn to fight as a kid that last name would sure be a motivator.