David Burtka | Gay Parents | Neil Patrick Harris | News

Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka Welcome Twins

Twins

Congrats!

Comments

1. Are those names on purpose? Did someone lose a bet?

Posted by: Snottyboy | Oct 15, 2010 5:09:52 PM

2. Awwwww! Good luck, boys!

Posted by: Feral | Oct 15, 2010 5:16:58 PM

3. Wonderful news.....congratulations.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Oct 15, 2010 5:22:37 PM

4. Bazinga!

Posted by: Sean R | Oct 15, 2010 6:35:15 PM

5. David already has twins with another guy...is he seeing them?...

Posted by: alan brickman | Oct 15, 2010 7:16:00 PM

6. Harper's a good name for a girl (nice and waspy! It's no helen, though...I love the name helen...a little too old fashioned and austere to saddle anyone with now, however). Harper Grace is rather mary kate, for me. Anyway, it doesn't matter (a name's a name, and aside from the importance of rigid designation, who cares). Good for them, and congratulations!

Posted by: TANK | Oct 15, 2010 7:49:14 PM

7. I find it a little funny that Harris makes no mention of how their surrogate did or is doing before and after delivery and that they are the ones who are 'tired'. And I guess also I've always gotten this vibe that it's looked down upon to mention the surrogate who, for all practical purposes, has put her health on the line to have the babies. I dunno, I think what Harris said is fine, but it sounds exactly like what one would expect to hear from a straight couple, and mainly the female who is 'tired' after all the labor. No qualms, just an observation.

Posted by: S | Oct 15, 2010 7:54:39 PM

8. Congratulations!

Posted by: Frederick | Oct 15, 2010 9:12:30 PM

9. Congratulations Neil and David. Lot s of love to the both of you and your new family. Many joys are ahead for you.

Posted by: LEO | Oct 15, 2010 11:04:21 PM

10. Mazel Tov

Posted by: Dick | Oct 15, 2010 11:45:19 PM

11. NPH is a Daddy! Congrats to both proud and happy parents! A whole new world starts for them today! God, I couldn't be happier for the couple. And the children's names are beautiful: Gideon Scott and Harper Grace.

So very happy for them! Hugs, Hugs and more HUGS to all!

Posted by: OS2Guy | Oct 16, 2010 1:16:33 AM

12. Harper Grace was my first drag stage name. I would dress up like Baby Jane and sing the title song to "Mame" for 40 minutes.

Posted by: Sheeple | Oct 16, 2010 12:26:13 PM

13. Love how some people will find a way to shit on a piece of good news no matter what. Looking at you Alan Brickman and S....

Posted by: Diz | Oct 16, 2010 4:51:47 PM

14. good luck, guys.

Posted by: nic | Oct 16, 2010 7:54:10 PM

15. @S: Uh, I'm no tech wizard, but don't you only have about 150 characters in a twit? Maybe he could have recounted all of their vital signs and the various waves of emotions, how the crowning looked, what the placenta tasted like, for your benefit next time.

Sheesh.