Drag Queens | News | Reality TV | RuPaul

RuPaul Unleashes Her Drag Droids: VIDEO

Rupaul

The new season of RuPaul's Drag Race is apparently upon us.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I love Rupaul. He is the party.

Posted by: Tonez | Nov 15, 2011 9:15:55 AM

2. They spent some serious money on that.

Posted by: Lee Keels | Nov 15, 2011 9:30:03 AM

3. I'm sure some insecure homo will comment on here about negative stereotypes, but it's a fun show and I don't care. I never miss an episode.

Posted by: MrJ | Nov 15, 2011 9:36:57 AM

4. Absolutely fantastic. Drag is an art form and should be appreciated as such. Blurring gender lines and accentuating the female form is a beautiful thing.

And RuPaul couldn't be more the real deal. Ru brings wellness and positivity to a culture that can sometimes struggle.

And yes, this promo had a strong budget. Nice job!

Posted by: Jason | Nov 15, 2011 9:48:36 AM

5. Too bad it is on the same channel as A-Mess Dallas"

Posted by: homer | Nov 15, 2011 10:04:57 AM

6. No hate here, I love this show. All of the contestants are very talented. I think it's great that Ru continues to shine the spotlight on them even after they have left the show through DragU and Logo in general (such as the Absolute ads that sponsor the show).

Posted by: Christian | Nov 15, 2011 10:05:13 AM

7. @ Homer: I feel you, but I have to admit I watch quite a bit of Logo. I never watch crap like the A-List Dallas (never was a fan of those type of shows) but they do have some good programming. RuPaul's Drag Race/DragU and 1 Girl 5 Gays comes to mind. They also re-air Daria, Buffy, AbFab, and often have interesting documentaries and movies. But I can certainly understand any criticism directed toward Logo.

Posted by: Christian | Nov 15, 2011 10:08:59 AM

8. i actually cant wait for the all stars season

Posted by: Roberto | Nov 15, 2011 10:49:42 AM

9. Sharon Needles. Just Sharon Needles.

Posted by: JFE | Nov 15, 2011 10:53:52 AM

10. I'm beyond excited for the new season. Looks like they have a nice range of queens this time and a bigger budget!

@ Christian: I'm glad someone else likes 1 Girl 5 Gays. I enjoy 90% of the guys they have on panel. I can't deal with Andrew, though.

Posted by: Josh | Nov 15, 2011 1:57:45 PM

11. Hmmm, wonder if another gal of color will "win" again?

Posted by: Mike | Nov 15, 2011 3:55:38 PM

12. Mike, although there is a certain winner I don't believe deserved it *not even trying to cough*Tyra Sanchez *nettc* I think it is pretty...embarrassing of you to make that question, to say the least.

Posted by: Thomas | Nov 15, 2011 7:00:35 PM

13. That was possibly the nerdiest, coolest promo ever! Drag coefficient indeed. :-D

Posted by: lessthan | Nov 15, 2011 7:56:29 PM

14. Love the sci-fi theme spot- and Drag Race is a fun show.

Posted by: jaragon | Nov 15, 2011 10:19:26 PM

15. YAY!

Posted by: Phil | Nov 16, 2011 2:34:38 AM

16. Mike, the bias on the show is towards runway glamour, not non-white queens. In any case, Bebe and Raja were perfectly serviceable winners.

Posted by: AdamA | Nov 16, 2011 9:13:30 AM

17. I Love Ru,I record all the shows incase i am out.

Posted by: Alene | Jul 11, 2012 6:53:05 AM

18. Was wondering what she could do for a great grandma.

Posted by: Alene | Jul 11, 2012 6:54:03 AM