News | Tom Cruise

Tom Cruise Rocks Guyliner, Gun Tatts for 'W' Magazine

Cruise

Celebuzz debuted the new 'W' magazine cover today, which features Tom Cruise dolled up as his Rock of Ages character Stacee Jaxx. The mess of a trailer, if you missed it, is here.

Comments

1. ...nice photoshop job on the abs there Tommy lol.

Posted by: mark | May 7, 2012 11:56:10 AM

2. My expression is as equally blank as his.

Posted by: jakeinlove | May 7, 2012 12:00:40 PM

3. I'll see this (on dvd) despite Tom being in it.

Posted by: truthiness | May 7, 2012 12:01:15 PM

4. ewww no! please don't

Posted by: diego | May 7, 2012 12:10:13 PM

5. He's like some kind of weird concubine.

Posted by: DC | May 7, 2012 12:16:29 PM

6. TC has no emotion in his face in this pic. Why? What's the point?

Posted by: Matt26 | May 7, 2012 12:17:45 PM

7. Stop trying to make "Tom Cruise" happen!

Posted by: NaughtyLola | May 7, 2012 12:19:45 PM

8. That's a lot of special effects, right there. Not just the abs (and lopping off 20 years from his face), but the two women are are into him and his gun.

Posted by: S. | May 7, 2012 12:23:16 PM

9. Oh Tom just come out, we all know you're a BIG MO sister!

Posted by: Oh Please! | May 7, 2012 12:26:42 PM

10. He looks so HAPPY in that photo!

Posted by: FML | May 7, 2012 12:41:06 PM

11. http://www.ehrensteinland.com/htmls/library/tomcruiseletters.shtml

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | May 7, 2012 12:49:00 PM

12. Trying to channel Jared Leto? With no success I might add.

Posted by: Beto | May 7, 2012 12:49:57 PM

13. Everyone in this picture looks absurd, and it's such a sham in so many ways. I'd be embarrassed.

Posted by: Paul R | May 7, 2012 12:52:12 PM

14. That image makes me want to puke. I never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever want to see that again. They'd have to pay me $1 million, tax free, to see that crap. And the heteros can have him.

Posted by: Terry | May 7, 2012 12:54:34 PM

15. What is the emoticon for "vomit"?

Posted by: VSo | May 7, 2012 12:58:59 PM

16. Sad

Posted by: Michael | May 7, 2012 12:59:47 PM

17. Tom, who hated the thought of being identified as a possible gay person, sued anyone who thought or asked about it. I might also mention that his "church" helped fund prop 8. Because of this alone he will never see my at his box office. Jerk.

Posted by: Jacques Rosas | May 7, 2012 1:08:47 PM

18. *rolls eyes*

Yes, we get it Tom...you're "straight"

Stop trying so damn hard; it isn't working, Closet Boy.

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | May 7, 2012 1:13:52 PM

19. @David Ehrenstein

Woah! You're THAT guy?!? Are you allowed to spill any details? Like...did they ever come at you?

I've always thought Tom Cruise was gay, but I can't prove it since there are fewer leaks than Roswell.

Posted by: Rin | May 7, 2012 1:19:38 PM

20. No they never came after me. Threats of lawsuits aren't worth the air their printed on. "Defmation" of a "Public Figure" is very hard to prove in this country. That's whystars stage "libel" trails in the UK where the laws are a lot looser and one doesn't have to prove either "intent" or actual "damage" as is required here.

In all my years of coevring show business Cruise is hands down the most paranoid puppy I've ever stumbled across.

Recently the lovely and talented Johnny Galecki put it best when asked about performers screaming over gay "rumors" (re Jeremy Renner's conniption fit) "Why object to being accused of something that isn't bad?"

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | May 7, 2012 1:39:37 PM

21. He looks photoshopped to death. How will they pull this off on screen?

Posted by: Oliver | May 7, 2012 2:25:11 PM

22. Unfortunately that face isn't photoshopped. His new plastic surgery is horrible.

Posted by: Timmmeeeyyy | May 7, 2012 2:31:19 PM

23. the movie was actually quite good/fun. you'll all be surprised i think...

Posted by: lurker | May 7, 2012 2:37:07 PM

24. I bet they used the history brush on his face to make him look twenty years younger, and the rest of his ody so he can look twenty lbs lighter...

these models must be from that ANTM cycle where they were all under 5'9" because he is a little guy in so many ways... speaking of ANTM, Tyra would be extremely disappointed that he is unable to smile with his eyes... I thought they taught that at the Scientolo-dungeon... Travolta does it really well...

Posted by: V-8 | May 7, 2012 2:39:51 PM

25. Okay, I don't like him either, but......he gave a great performance in "Magnolia" and this seems like the singing version of that character.
    I will withhold judgment.

Posted by: gr8guya | May 7, 2012 3:17:52 PM