Magic Mike | News

'Magic Mike' Drops Two More Teasers, and Lots of Pants: VIDEO

Bomer

A red band trailer (read work-unfriendly) and teaser for the male strip-a-thon of the season Magic Mike dropped today and feature much of what you've seen earlier, with less clothing.

You can check 'em both out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. think you've got some broken coding on the second video?

Posted by: ty | Jun 13, 2012 8:01:57 PM

2. I think you accidentally the video

Posted by: Solomon | Jun 13, 2012 8:23:17 PM

3. *fap fap fap* I can watch this on mute xD!!!

Posted by: MArk | Jun 13, 2012 8:34:10 PM

4. Simon Halls - the luckiest man on planet earth!

Posted by: Elliott | Jun 13, 2012 10:16:17 PM

5. Really fail to see how this move could be at all interesting to gay men in 2012. Lowest common denominator.

Posted by: busytimmy | Jun 14, 2012 12:07:46 AM

6. zzzzzzzzzzz

Posted by: JEFFUWS | Jun 14, 2012 12:09:44 AM

7. Buttocks - Oh my. whateve

Posted by: Michael | Jun 14, 2012 12:34:24 AM

8. Better if it just called itself a gay movie. Potential then to be a good film. This is a dated concept. Tired torsos, and of course those screaming ladies. Hello??

Posted by: Gary | Jun 14, 2012 12:56:53 AM

9. Channing Tatum was actually born on Mount Olympus and is just pretending to be a mere mortal. Its true!

Posted by: andrew | Jun 14, 2012 1:43:56 AM

10. Thank God for a return to the Classical Age, the Age of Men. It's been a long, dark pussy-whipped winter and though the dudes will make jackasses of themselves in a whole lot of places - such perhaps as this movie - they're back in force, they're splendid, we are them, they are us and I'm so happy about it.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jun 14, 2012 2:49:57 AM

11. The story seems awful, but honestly, who will go and see it for the story. I will wait till I see it on tv.
    Matt and Joe again look delicious.

Posted by: Matt26 | Jun 14, 2012 4:46:40 AM

12. Yum. This has been trending on tumblr for hours. I mean the Bomer gif. Can't wait for this movie ir looks like fun.

I have read the script anf I agree with the above if your interest only lies in films that represent you, then you won't enjoy the film but if your the kind of person who just likes movies for what they are, you will love it.

It's very funny-intentionally but also really dark. And it really isn't a girly nor a gay guy movie, infact it's a straight guys movie-lots of vagina jokes, sleeping around, guys being guys...

But it's one of thos films that you have to watch if your a straight woman or gay man otherwise you need to chill out and get a grip. Those guys are hot.

Posted by: Rowan | Jun 14, 2012 5:29:39 AM

13. Yum. This has been trending on tumblr for hours. I mean the Bomer gif. Can't wait for this movie ir looks like fun.

Posted by: Rowan | Jun 14, 2012 5:29:40 AM

14. just so there's no confusion, this opens in the US on friday, june 29 (and in the UK on july 11).

Posted by: robb | Jun 14, 2012 7:40:10 AM

15. is towleroad being paid to promote this film?

Posted by: nico | Jun 14, 2012 7:41:48 AM

16. Bomer looks out of place with these stud-hot guys. He's attractive in his own way, but not this way.

Or is that just me?

Posted by: tcw | Jun 14, 2012 8:10:55 AM

17. Anyone catch the silhouette of Joe M's character's enormous penis?

Posted by: RICK | Jun 14, 2012 8:44:33 AM

18. @everyone clutching their pearls about this movie:

Sometimes, a boy just wants to have some good, dirty, guilty pleasure fun. This is one of the movies that meets that criteria to me. Will I see it in the theater? Most likely not. Will I watch it on DVD or on pay-per-view, most likely. Will I be all serious and critical watching it? HELL NO!

Posted by: Phoenix Justice | Jun 14, 2012 9:38:20 AM

19. I hope there will be and I-Max 3-D Grope-O-Vision Version.

Posted by: ggreen | Jun 14, 2012 10:03:00 AM

20. I can't wait to read the book.

Posted by: Ned | Jun 14, 2012 10:15:22 AM

21. Channing Tatum - I like the guy but the attraction just isn't there.

Matt Bomer - I don't find him sexy. He's way too beautiful to be sexy.

Matthew McConaughey - his casting basically ruined the movie. Not only is he not a good actor but he's just gross.

Joe Manganiello - he's a good looking guy and his body is insane.

Alex Pettyfer - motherfucking HOT! The ONLY reason I will bother (if I even do).

Posted by: Donny | Jun 14, 2012 10:39:43 AM

22. @TCW - it's just you. Likely because he is the most talented actor of the group and a such a class act so kind of different role for him but so hot!

Posted by: Kerry | Jun 14, 2012 1:07:34 PM

23. DONNY - good summation. Bomer IS too beautiful to be sexy (what a problem) and McConaughey IS rather a vulgar pig. Tatum seems a sweet guy. You're right about Pettyfer, but meh for Joe. To each his own.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jun 14, 2012 1:35:21 PM

24. @TCW @DONNY Matt Bomer is "too beautiful" to be sexy or not "stud hot"' are you too on crack?

I would believe it if you said Matt Bomer was at a higher level than the rest of th cast, but the opposite, WTF!?

Posted by: Blake | Jun 14, 2012 1:45:20 PM

25. Dear god this looks bad. Let's just hope it's the ads that are bad, because while I'm not above a guilty pleasure, this looks too bad to be that. With how awful this looks in the trailers, for me to pay $10 to see it at the theater... I think there'd have to be peen, and lots of it. LOL. :p

Posted by: P | Jun 14, 2012 2:59:37 PM