Comments

1. One of the CA 36,000 says

@Alan: What a load of disingenuous bullsh!t.

Phelps and his family are mentally disturbed, first of all. Not because they’re Democrats, but because they’re insane.

Second of all: They have said they’d vote for Obama over Rmoney because they hate Mormons more than gays. That’s not an endorsement, that’s simply clarifying their hate priorities.

But painfully-twisted cognitive dissonance and prevarication are part and parcel of modern conservatism, so I’d expect no less.

Oh, and by the way: Conservatives are all full of sh!t. Just sayin’.

2. Jake says

How is he a White supremacist? Have you even investigated their website and learned the definition of White supremacy? Cheap headlines that could land you in court for libel.

3. says

@ Alan;
    Stupid comment.
    The guy is fat, round and dumb.
    Haven’t you see foetus Rove lately ? (Yeah yeah, fetus in American.)
    Check out the republican spokesmenon TV…..I stand by my comment.
    Phelps is a mental case……with a gay/mormon obsession.

4. anon says

Well, looking at his website, I’d say white separatist is the most accurate description, but white supremacist will do just fine. And, once you know he’s a white supremacist you can sorta stop right there. What else do you need to know?

5. andrew says

Louisville, KY. must be a pretty tolerant city if this was the only gay bigot to protest at the Pride Parade. I found it amusing that he wants the white “perverted” homosexuals to procreate in order to save the white race.

6. Gigi says

@1:40 — The shout-out to Tyler Clementi is especially disturbing. Worthy of the GOD HATES FAGS people. And apparently this “man of god” has pro-created and is father to an 8 year old boy. Please call Child Protection Services. Now!

7. dpbfeb says

@melvin
    I agree. I’m a little shocked that there are only 17 comments but if some unknown Black ball player says something derogatory all hell breaks loose.

8. Kogenta says

@One of the CA 36,000
    That’s hilarious that they will vote for Obama over Mitt because Mitt is a Mormon. Never mind that their whole issue is over homosexuals (and some how lumping anyone who sins in to the word fag.. it’s weird) and how they will supposedly ruin the nation and Obama would be an “enabler” in their eyes.

I’m glad crazy can have irony, this made me laugh a bit as they are undermining themselves in a display of hatred.

9. theotherlee says

Okay.. so this idiot’s site, savewhitepeople.com is a GoDaddy site, which has part of their terms of use:

* Promotes, encourages or engages in defamatory, harassing, abusive or otherwise objectionable behavior;
    * Promotes, encourages or engages in hate speech, hate crime, terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property, or intolerance of or against any protected class;

Can we, the public, demand the loss of his site, through their service for violating these?

10. Rick says

First of all, this was not Louisville”s first ever gay pride parade. It has been going on annually for years. I have been to every one for the last five years. This year I marched in this very parade. My first time to do so. I proudly marched with my work colleagues from Humana. We had one of the largest groups in the parade. The support from the public was overwhelmingly positive. This man was nothing and not even worth commenting on. I saw him and ignored him. Louisville is a very accepting community and we had a fantastic Pride Festival this last weekend.

11. CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON says

I JUST WATCHED THIS VIDEO. John King SEEMS NORMAL TO ME. AS A NEGRO – I CAN SAY – Mr. King SAID NOTHING OFFENSIVE IN THE VIDEO. BY THE WAY, Mr. King’s PRIDE IN HIS RACE IS A “GOOD” THING. Mr. King’s PRESENCE AT THIS EVENT IS ABOUT OPPOSITION TO HOMOSEXUALITY – NOT, HATRED OF OTHER RACES.

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON