Los Angeles | Neil Patrick Harris | News

Neil Patrick Harris Faces Fears, Enters Haunted Mansion: VIDEO

2_nph

Neil Patrick Harris is co-producing an interactive theatre event in Los Angeles called Delusion: The Blood Rite. In this video, he's going with co-producer Jon Braver to check out the site they'll be using for the event. Unfortunately, NPH has a phobia about haunted mansions.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via vulture)

Comments

1. Jon Braver is HOT!

Posted by: Kucklehead | Sep 19, 2012 3:18:51 PM

2. Since the entire thing was a fake, I decided to watch for a glimpse of the producers butt, not disappointed!

Posted by: Chad | Sep 19, 2012 3:22:53 PM

3. NPH is just so darn cute! Funny bit!

Posted by: OS2Guy | Sep 19, 2012 3:32:05 PM

4. I agree. Braver is a looker! Wish I was closer to LA and could go to this! It looks like a ton of fun and reminds me of "Sleep No More." That was a VERY cool immersive walk-through "play" experience my partner and I did in NYC this past summer. It was really cool!

Posted by: Dr. Christopher Blackwell | Sep 19, 2012 3:33:16 PM

5. I agree. Braver is a looker! Wish I was closer to LA and could go to this! It looks like a ton of fun and reminds me of "Sleep No More." That was a VERY cool immersive walk-through "play" experience my partner and I did in NYC this past summer. It was really cool!

Posted by: Dr. Christopher Blackwell | Sep 19, 2012 3:33:20 PM

6. i remember when NPH was on the Howard Stern show he talked a lot about how he was a haunted house enthusiast and travels to haunted houses around the country. I think there was also a magazine that he and someone from the stern show staff subscribed to that was dedicated to haunted houses.

Posted by: chrb | Sep 19, 2012 3:41:02 PM

7. That is some great acting by Neil. I kept replaying the part where his neck is snapped. It's looks really good.

Posted by: Billy Crytical | Sep 19, 2012 3:58:10 PM

8. That is some great acting by Neil. I kept replaying the part where his neck is snapped. It's looks really good.

Posted by: Billy Crytical | Sep 19, 2012 3:58:12 PM

9. NPH loved SLEEP NO MORE.

Posted by: UWSGUY | Sep 19, 2012 4:27:17 PM

10. I love NPH so much!!!!! His husband is one lucky S.O.B.!

Posted by: Geoff | Sep 19, 2012 7:35:14 PM

11. Oh my God! I did not know that about Neil Patrick Harris's entire family being murdered right before his eyes when he was only six! The poor man!

And now this! Why, oh why, does tragedy stalk this man so?

Whatever will happen to the twins, and poor, dear, sweet David?! So young to be a widower . . . so young . . .

So, who should play NPH in the biopic which must, I say must, be made?

Posted by: james | Sep 20, 2012 2:45:57 AM

12. For those of us whose family WAS murdered, this wasn't at all funny Neil.

But for the rest of us it was AWESOME! :)

Posted by: Marc C | Sep 20, 2012 3:32:55 AM

13. Fear of haunted mansions? Lucky for him ghosts don't exist then!

Posted by: Wirrrn | Sep 20, 2012 4:09:51 AM