Fitness | News | Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas Offers a Preview of His Bicep Workout: VIDEO

Nick_jonas

You've been wondering how to get these?

More, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. closeted 'mo

Posted by: litper | Sep 19, 2013 7:06:44 PM

2. Not that I'm any better but ugh... that face.

Posted by: Nat | Sep 19, 2013 7:28:41 PM

3. The only thing I was wondering was which steroids he took for results like that, because there's NO WAY that's natural.

Posted by: Tristram | Sep 19, 2013 7:32:11 PM

4. The only thing I was wondering was which steroids he took for results like that, because there's NO WAY that's natural.

Posted by: Tristram | Sep 19, 2013 7:32:13 PM

5. Was i the only one who watched all the way through waiting for the bicep tips? I'd certainly hire him as a trainer.

Posted by: JAB | Sep 19, 2013 7:37:40 PM

6. Pfft, almost any form of exercise at his age of male sexual prime is easy to attain. Get back to us when you're 45+ and let's see if it's so easy then.

Posted by: Ian | Sep 19, 2013 8:00:32 PM

7. Bicep Workout:

I pick things up. I put things down. Repeat.

What's to "know"???

Posted by: QJ201 | Sep 19, 2013 8:01:23 PM

8. I love all the unfit queens who start screaming "ROIDS" anytime someone gets in shape. He is absolutely not roided up, if you ever worked out you'd know you could get like that too

Posted by: Mike C. | Sep 19, 2013 8:02:11 PM

9. He's an insulin dependent diabetic. I doubt he'd be abusing steroids.

Posted by: MIke | Sep 19, 2013 8:03:15 PM

10. He's beautiful.

Posted by: GJ | Sep 19, 2013 8:13:18 PM

11. Agree with Mike C. Those aren't roid muscles at all. That's called: hitting the gym.

Posted by: Just a guy | Sep 19, 2013 9:50:03 PM

12. Simply stated : Nick Jonas is a god!!!

Posted by: andrew | Sep 19, 2013 10:37:20 PM

13. I could have watched him for another hour.

Posted by: bravo | Sep 19, 2013 10:47:26 PM

14. Holy dear god, that boy is handsome as all get-out!

Posted by: mike | Sep 19, 2013 11:34:10 PM

15. "The only thing I was wondering was which steroids he took for results like that, because there's NO WAY that's natural."

It's only 'unnatural' in the sense that he works out and eats well to complement it.

It's incredibly easy to develop large biceps if you hit the gym on a regular basis. A man who starts to go to the gym will likely notice bicep and tricep growth before anything else.

Posted by: Nat | Sep 19, 2013 11:46:58 PM

16. Looks natural to me. He didn't get that from 'roids. His muscles are not overly disproportionate and they're really not as big as ones on 'roid users. If anything, he has a personal trainer.

Although apparently someone didn't train him how to do a proper pushup.

Posted by: Curlee | Sep 20, 2013 12:11:24 AM

17. This may be TMI, but I sure would love to lick the sweat off his chest and guns after a workout together in the gym.

Posted by: andrew | Sep 20, 2013 1:13:54 AM

18. @Tristam: 'Roids? I think what you are thinking of is called coming out of adolesence into young adulthood. He just turned 21 years of age. It is not 'roids raging through his system, it is testosterone.

Posted by: Ripped Mittens | Sep 20, 2013 2:03:40 AM

19. I think his face is stuck on only one expression...snide. Nice arms, but sheesh, is your face frozen or something? Crack a smile once in a while to let us know you are still alive!

Posted by: millerbeach | Sep 20, 2013 2:23:25 AM

20. To andrew, if you still want to lick nicks sweat, just go to madrid or portugal. Every guy under 25 looks like that!

Posted by: hot dumb italian mike | Sep 20, 2013 7:36:24 AM

21. i think he comes off as "beautiful" because his face is an odd shape, an inverted triangle, and doesn't look pretty. he has deep set, widely separated eyes and his narrow jawline highlights his generous mouth and lips. his lean body is nicely symmetrical, and he knows how to present himself. in other words, lol, he looks gay.

Posted by: bandanajack | Sep 20, 2013 7:43:28 AM

22. "The only thing I was wondering was which steroids he took for results like that, because there's NO WAY that's natural."

Translation: I'm so lazy I think steroids are the only possible way to get a body like that. It's not like he has a bodybuilding shape. I think with proper food and training (and tons of money and free time help, let's we all accept that) it's perfectly attainable.

Posted by: Nirgal | Sep 20, 2013 8:55:31 AM

23. TRISTRAM, you clearly don't work out at all because those arms are easy to attain with just simple training.

Posted by: AVJ | Sep 20, 2013 10:44:40 AM

24. TRISTRAM, you clearly don't work out at all because those arms are easy to attain with just simple training.

Posted by: AVJ | Sep 20, 2013 10:44:41 AM

25. @Tristram, he is not actually that huge.. he looks normal size to me. Definitely not roids. You can tell when guys use roids because they get acne and they look overinflated and gross.

Posted by: Luke | Sep 20, 2013 1:13:02 PM