Comments

1. greg says

Maybe I’m just an ‘old gay’, (49) but reading this made my eyes water this morning. Jason Collins seems to radiate inner peace. And I’m happy to see Matthew Shephard’s memory live on.

2. SpaceCadet says

That is wonderful. Matthew Shepard was murdered my freshman year of college and I was deeply affected by it and this was before I was even out. Glad to see his legacy lives on.

3. Blake says

You sound like characters on “Modern Family.” Apples and oranges, but I’m not on this PR bandwagon.

If anyone reads this please comment. Censorship lives.

4. Jason says

Why do they censor you Blake? They think they are so clever having your comment appear, and on sidebar, but no one is seeing it. They are getting more crafty than the NSA. NS ASS power.

5. Jedi says

Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap. (Bravo.)

6. steve says

that’s awesome. just felt like randomly saying…one thing people don’t often mention is how tiny Matthew was when he was killed…I think all of 5’2″ – so in addition to homophobia, I think there was a bit of heightism going on as well