Lindsay Lohan | Oprah | Reality TV | Video

Oprah To Lindsay Lohan: 'Cut The B.S.' – VIDEO

Lindsay Lohan and Oprah Winfrey

Thanks to Oprah Winfrey's OWN network, Lindsay Lohan has been given another chance at repairing her public image via a reality show/documentary series titled Lindsay. However, the starlet who once couldn't go two minutes without being in photographs and tabloids is finding that sobriety has her shying away from the camera and shirking her responsibilities to the show. It finally got to the point where Winfrey herself had to fly in and have a sit-down with Lohan and set her straight...and the kid gloves came off.

O: [M]y truth is that I really do want you to win. I really do. If that isn't what you want, I'm OK with that. You know, I will tell these guys to pack up and leave today.

L: No, it's not that I'm not ready to do that, I do want to.

O: You need to cut the bulls--t.

At a different point in the discussion, Winfrey even pulled out the f-bomb:

O: I believe that you believe that this is your time to turn this around for yourself. I believe that. I believed you when you told me that.

L: It is.

O: OK. Alright. If that is the case, then you're not going to be f--king up.

You can watch Oprah give Lindsay her much-needed talking-to, foul language and all, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. How much was awful Oprah paid for this fake "intervention" to help promote Lindsay's show ? Yawn.

Posted by: Icebloo | Mar 24, 2014 10:05:10 PM

2. How much was awful Oprah paid for this fake "intervention" to help promote Lindsay's show ? Yawn.

Posted by: Icebloo | Mar 24, 2014 10:05:14 PM

3. How much was awful Oprah paid for this fake "intervention" to help promote Lindsay's show ? Yawn.

Posted by: Icebloo | Mar 24, 2014 10:05:20 PM

4. Did not believe a second of it.

Posted by: Michel | Mar 24, 2014 11:14:09 PM

5. This is two users using each other. Oprah's using Lindsay for ratings and to prop up her saviour image, while Lindsay is using Oprah for a free apartment and lots of cameras to give her the attention she so desperately craves.

It's like watching bullet trains rushing headfirst into each other at 250 MPH. Interesting to watch, but it ultimately ends in tears and bloodshed.

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Mar 25, 2014 12:47:50 AM

6. I had to look this up but I cannot believe she is only 27. She looks like she has been to hell and back and then back to hell.

Posted by: SDAndy | Mar 25, 2014 12:51:31 AM

7. I wish them both the best, but I really don't give a f**k if things work out or not. Good TV it's not going to be.

Posted by: Joe in Ct | Mar 25, 2014 12:59:20 AM

8. All reality television is fake so your housewives and survivors and american idols are all lumped into the same category haters. Please don't blaspheme against Queen Oprah. Thank you.

Posted by: Kissyfur | Mar 25, 2014 1:06:20 AM

9. Not all reality television is faked, but I will say that way over 90% of reality television is totally faked. The people are usually real, but the situations, storylines, etc., are totally written out in advance. Next time you believe any of it is real, just check out how the cameras are always in the perfect positions for the line deliveries, and appear to be everywhere at once. That's because it's all blocked out in advance and shot multiple times from different angles.

Oprah is far too experienced to just go into this situation unscripted. The writers probably had this whole "crisis" planned from the beginning to create a dramatic arc.

One of my favorite examples of fake reality is "Pawn Stars". Those are real people, but these days they're never in the shop unless there is taping going on— they just make too much money to work in the shop. As a matter of fact, Chumlee, one of the guys that's often portrayed as a fool, became a breakout character and now makes so much money from his own merchandise that he makes far more than the other "stars" of that show when you factor in that merchandise. He's probably worth more than all of the other stars combined.

Posted by: Mike | Mar 25, 2014 4:08:09 AM

10. Oh NO, Oprah has sunk to the level of "Real Housewives"!
    I was expecting Andy Cohen to jump out of a closet.

Posted by: Mike | Mar 25, 2014 5:45:39 AM

11. surprised by the leather couches.
    isn't oprah a vegan?

Posted by: woody | Mar 25, 2014 8:19:42 AM

12. surprised by the leather couches.
    isn't oprah a vegan?

Posted by: woody | Mar 25, 2014 8:19:42 AM

13. Someone go tell Harpo to beat them both.

Posted by: Quicksilver | Mar 25, 2014 8:23:15 AM

14. The best thing that could happen for Oprah is if Lindsey did a jackknife off the top of that apartment building. Ooooo the ratings!

Posted by: Darren | Mar 25, 2014 11:22:37 AM

15. oprah has another tv show?

Posted by: northalabama | Mar 25, 2014 11:38:30 AM

16. Oprah needs a full time translator to go around and tell everyone what she is actually saying.

Posted by: anon | Mar 25, 2014 12:56:02 PM

17. OWN - Oprah's network - is not doing well. This is her effort to build her audience, in the way that people stop to look at a horrible car crash.

Posted by: gr8guya | Mar 25, 2014 1:00:28 PM

18. Some people talk past each other. These two act past each other.

Posted by: Randy | Mar 25, 2014 2:05:08 PM