Comments

1. Robert says

I have no interest in this, but I will say, short shorts SHOULD be more popular than they are. And yes, I might just be saying that because my legs are my best feature, but I also have a thing for thighs. Thiiiigggghhhhsssss.

2. Robert says

3. Alex says

I don’t really mind the silliness – what I object to is the racial undertones. Why is it that the three white guys are trying to get the non-white guy to conform? Why does it seem more often than not that it is the “minority” that is “out of place / out of step?”

4. Robert says

5. disgusted american says

this is cute – but as an older gay man of 53 – Im no longer materialistic, not that I ever truly was growing up in a family with 3brothers and 4 sisters on a fireman’s salary…I may have kinda cared in my 20’s, and I dont give a crap WHAT people think now….IF you don’t like it…don’t look! Plus I could care even Less about designer label BS! I just want ALL my RIGHTS as a TAX PAYING Gay American Citizen!

6. Dback says

Robert is right on about this and I couldn’t agree more. Oddly, it’s largely been the “urban” influence on fashion that has resulted in men’s shorts past the knee (as well as the slow disappearance of tank tops). I say we bring back the hot 50’s-70’s look and let shorts and swimsuits be what they used to, and let the haters wear burquas.

7. verbocityeric says

what is girl butt?

and why isn’t this played as comedy? why aren’t they laughing at and with each other like real people would? are they so drunk they’ve gone past the giddy stage and on to the morose self pity stage of inebriation?

8. Seattle Mike says

Is it just me? Who does the wardrobe for these things? There’s no way anybody is seeing that guy’s junk in those shorts. They need to be either way shorter or way baggier.

9. Roy says

Was there a time when Andy Towle, or any of the other contributors to this site, bothered to inject their own voices into their posts? I’ve been reading on and off for about a year now, and this site has about as much personality and intimacy and identity as a fax from a PR firm.

10. Matt says

I second the question about whether there is some payment or something in exchange for posting these videos. They are quite awful. It just doesn’t go with the rest of the site which is very smart.
    Listen to your readers.

11. Tin Pigeon says

Please take it easy. Yes, it’s a little base. But in a way, a little coverage of the latest shirtless beefcakes gives us a little break from what might otherwise be a stream of generally depressing, negative news. Sometimes it’s difficult to find enough good news to offset the motherlode of negative events taking place in the world.

12. zeddy says

I thought this was cute. I don’t get to be around gay people very much and so this was entertaining.

Listen Kettle…Not sure what is more funny: the video or the comments?

You ladies all sound just like the ones in the video.

13. Jerry says

@ALEX:
    While I understand and appreciate your concern, it should be noted that the black guy is the series writer, so whatever happened here he put himself into.

14. sableton says

I just can’t watch bad acting anymore. When will there be a gay web series with trained actors? These men are an abomination to performance.