Game of Thrones

‘Gay of Thrones’ Recap Show Returns to Fill You in On All the Medieval Drama: VIDEO

Got2

To help you prepare for Game of Thrones season 4 premiere tonight, the Gay of Thrones recap show is here to refresh your memory on all of the central characters and their drama, including Baby Kristen Stewart’s revenge, Blonde Cher’s new boy toy, and Power Bottom King Joffrey’s reunion with his Uncle-Daddy.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP…

Gayofthrones

Comments

1. Wow.

Posted by: mitch reid | Apr 6, 2014 1:06:51 PM

2. Sometimes "gay" really is an abomination. The young gay guys I know - a bunch of them - don't think this is the least bit funny. They think it's stupid, and very bad press.

Posted by: UFFDA | Apr 6, 2014 1:13:46 PM

3. I fail to see the humor.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Apr 6, 2014 1:19:02 PM

4. Wellllll, I have lots of old gay friends, and I mean lots, and I mean old, and they laughed so hard at this that they peed their pants. Thank heaven for Depends. Everyone at the salon has put this on the ir iPhone so they can play it for those tight-shinctered young gay guys and watch them roll their eyes.

Posted by: orwoodsman | Apr 6, 2014 1:59:51 PM

5. I was laughing until they drew lines at drunk, entitled bitches. How ridiculous. Neither one is deserving of a gay.

Posted by: Robert | Apr 6, 2014 2:30:55 PM

6. These is truly annouying

Posted by: jarago | Apr 6, 2014 2:36:33 PM

7. Funny or Die?

I'll go with die. Deplorable.

Posted by: Rikon Snow | Apr 6, 2014 3:52:34 PM

8. I am old and these are the stereotypes that we should lay to rest. No Disgusting and not funny.

Posted by: major707 | Apr 6, 2014 4:22:00 PM

9. If you're an old, then like me you should remember when being queer meant having to be super-fierce and embracing your "non-hetero-normativity"(unless you embraced your shame instead). For many that's still the case. Please don't be such arrogant assimilationists.

Posted by: Jamsey | Apr 7, 2014 1:12:01 AM

10. You kids need to examine gay history and discover when these "gay cliches" were radical acts.

Posted by: orwoodsman | Apr 7, 2014 1:13:04 AM

11. This crap was always bad form for anyone with any self-respect. Anyone of any age at any time should have the common sense to know this. So OK, a little of it is funny, but not hugely so and going on and on and on is simply moronic.

Posted by: UFFDA | Apr 7, 2014 8:31:35 AM

12. Without making a comment on the stereotypes, etc., it just wasn't funny.

Posted by: BlahBlahBlah | Apr 7, 2014 8:40:01 AM

13. Mad respect. That was fierce.

Posted by: Rodney | Apr 7, 2014 10:35:51 AM

14. @ramsey

that attitude is why we are just now getting actual rights... because people were all about "non-hetero-normativity" and weren't concerned with marriage equality or adoption or the many other things because it was considered dated breeder culture we didn't need.

You also mention either embracing your fierceness or living in shame. I grew up with those choices and it wasn't great. Either you could be closeted or "flamboyant". It was a rougher time back then made even rougher and more confusing if you didn't identify with being a queen or "gay culture" you were presented with.

Posted by: Homo Genius | Apr 7, 2014 11:05:36 AM

15. ugh. that was enough to make me puke my breakfast.

Posted by: northoftheborderguy | Apr 7, 2014 12:28:26 PM

16. Well as a fan of GOT, I thought that was damn funny. And as a gay quasi-assimilationist (engaged)...I thought it was damn funny. Have we lost all sense of humor about ourselves and/or become so uncomfortable with non-heteronormative behavior that we can't enjoy a bit of satire? Sheesh.

Posted by: Ian | Apr 7, 2014 1:57:15 PM