Comments

1. Mike in the Tundra says

I would prefer Hugh Jackman being gay, but George is definitely okay. It’s probably a good thing Hugh says he’s straight, because he would have to get a restraining order on me otherwise.

2. woodroad34 says

Methinks someone got turned down because he doesn’t look or act like George Clooney, and she probably swooned when she mentioned his name to this doofus. BTW, how much makeup does he have on in that picture?

3. anon says

The only valid similarity between George Clooney and Cary Grant is their hair.

4. jamal49 says

Eric Bolling? The original toe-tapper himself, calling George Clooney gay?

Pot, meet kettle.

Kettle, meet pot.

5. borut says

And that other guy was talking about marriage as though it was only possible between a man and a woman. What a bunch of retards. Gay marriage is not going away just because you decided to ignore it.

6. Bernie says

sounds like Mr. Bolling is a moron and maybe he wants George Clooney to be gay just for him! Oh, love!

7. james st. james says

The original joke is: A married woman sitting on a park bench says to her single friend, Why don’t you get married? The single woman says All the good guys are either gay or married. The two women see a good looking guy jogging past them and the married one yells out, Hey you, gay or married?

And the man answers “Both.”

The single woman says, “See what I mean? It’s just getting worse.”

8. GB says

I grew up with his father as newscaster in Boston. I only see that. Rosemary Clooney is the interesting connection with him.

9. foxy says

Speaking of Fox News…
    Have you ever dug deep into their website?
    They state, in no uncertain terms, that they are 70% opinion and 30% news.
    So, it’s really a misnomer to call it Fox News.

10. northalabama says

how can shep smith wake up to go and work with these clowns on a regular basis? unless you’re about to approach someone for a date, what difference would their orientation make? so glad i can remove the faux news channel from my tivo.

11. EchtKultig says

Of course the really funny thing about that joke…and it is funny…is that obviously, most good looking guys are straight. (because by far, most guys are straight, therefore the subset of them who are good looking vastly outnumbers good looking gay guys) It’s just that when a woman can’t get the one she wants, suddenly “he’s gay”. I got the “if you don’t date me, people will think you’re gay” line from a couple insecure girls at college. In my case I thought, “good, I want people to think I’m gay!”

12. walter says

of course eric billing is an expert on all thingsgay being a dedicated closet case himself

13. Jonathan says

George Clooney has a boyfriend and has had him for over 15 years. Anybody who’s been to Como in Italy would know this because there of pictures of them together in every restaurant it is not a secret. The serial fiances are beards and he’s a ridiculous.