Evangelical Christians | News | South Dakota | Video

GOP Lawmaker Compares Gay Sex to Letting 8 Friends 'Take a Dump in Your Bed' and Sleeping In It: VIDEO

Steve Hickey interview

Just the other day we told you of South Dakota's anti-gay GOP House representative Steve Hickey and his intense focus on the health issues of gay butt sex, complete with an analogy about garbage trucks. On Monday, he gave a video interview with the Argus Leader newspaper where again he fixated on gay butt sex and feces to argue against same-sex relationships. Hickey said,

I hesitate to get crude again, but Dr. Weiland, is it OK for, you know, eight of your friends that you're in love with to take a dump in your bed and then you can sleep in it all year long?

One simply doesn't know where to go with a statement this bizarre, though Last Week, Tonight's John Oliver made an entertaining go at Hickey's obsession with the Twitter hashtag #AnalHickey.

You can watch the interview AFTER THE JUMP...

The "crude" remarks are at 21:20

Comments

1. I love it when people talk factually when they're completely ignorant. Wonder if he has the same notion about 'straight' anal sex participants.

Sex education people. Sex education...

Posted by: Keith | May 8, 2014 12:09:08 PM

2. Evidently this ridiculous and evil man is channeling Fred Phelps.

Posted by: Bryan L | May 8, 2014 12:17:30 PM

3. Another old white man soon to be gone from this world. May his ignorance fade into the sunset with him.

Posted by: spg | May 8, 2014 12:17:52 PM

4. What's next? Believing that having sex with a menstruating woman is like butchering 8 of your best friends on your bed, then sleeping on that bed all year long?

Wonder if he ever changes the sheets.

Posted by: PHILLIE | May 8, 2014 12:23:31 PM

5. He certainly has an imaginative way with words!

"I hesitate to get crude..." Well, he didn't hesitate for long.

Posted by: will | May 8, 2014 12:26:01 PM

6. What about lesbians though?

Posted by: JMC | May 8, 2014 12:32:34 PM

7. Someone's into scat.

Posted by: ROSEMARY WOODHOUSE | May 8, 2014 12:37:10 PM

8. Does he make the same fuss about heterosexual anal sex?

Posted by: BETTY | May 8, 2014 12:47:42 PM

9. Apparently all gay men only practice anal, always have orgies and never prep for hygiene purposes. And let's not discuss the lesbians because then you'd be caught in a double standard.

Dare I say it's almost bordering on projection at this point.

I don't…I can't. No. Just no. We've reached a new low.

Posted by: Leo | May 8, 2014 12:52:56 PM

10. Someone he trusts needs to reassure him and let him know that it is OK to limit oneself to oral sex or masturbation.

If he raises the same argument for that, just ask him if he has a teenage son and if he buys the kid a new bed every day, just in case the kid does what nearly all of his peers do. Then we'll see if he'll put his money where his mouth is.

Posted by: Bill | May 8, 2014 12:57:42 PM

11. I'm assuming he's into watersports, since traditional heterosexual sex (minus the aforementioned heterosexual anal sex)is done where a woman and a man pee. What's the difference? Frankly, his rationale is liking taking a dump on TV and having the populace roll around in it.

Posted by: woodroad34 | May 8, 2014 12:58:17 PM

12. To contact Steve,
    Call - 605-321-5430 cell, or Home Email - stevehickey67@gmail.com Legislative session email: rep.hickey@state.sd.us

Posted by: Adam | May 8, 2014 1:07:26 PM

13. This evil soul is seriously twisted. We must send it back to the place of all evil from which it escaped. I think it might go back on it's own if someone gave him a handjob.

Posted by: BrokebackBob | May 8, 2014 1:15:50 PM

14. If someone who worked at a newspaper or worked for professional sports and said something along these lines, their job would be called into question. Their intelligence most definitely would be. I think we've let them get away with this for too long.

Posted by: Cake | May 8, 2014 1:23:01 PM

15. He's a kinky little homo, isn't he?

Posted by: Jack M | May 8, 2014 2:02:40 PM

16. I would like to ask him if when he puts his tiny penis inside his wife's gaping vagina does he think of piss, blood, yeast or a host of other sweet tasting things that may or may not be hiding in there?
    Do his 8 friends leave anything behind (or in front)? Take me to a sick & twisted place pastor Steve...please let's talk on the phone.

Posted by: Paul B. | May 8, 2014 2:26:16 PM

17. Ask him why 3,000 US children are murdered by parents every year ?

Posted by: Mark | May 8, 2014 2:51:35 PM

18. Pastor Hickey's goatee and mustache are probably full of pussy germs. Not to be crude, but, it is a health concern. Just think, if he touches his face and then shakes your hand, well, it's just disgusting.

Voters should think about that when he campaigns.

Posted by: james street james | May 8, 2014 2:53:11 PM

19. It's EAT DA POO POO SEMPA - No wait, it's EAT DA POO POO HICKEY.

Somebody drop him down an out-house hole please.

Posted by: GreatJob | May 8, 2014 2:59:31 PM

20. Are the LCR going to take out a public announcement demanding an apology? or do they only get upset when gay liberals say "Mary"?

Posted by: Little Kiwi | May 8, 2014 3:01:45 PM

21. So would not a gay teen want to commit suicide after listening to him?

Posted by: Mark | May 8, 2014 3:13:51 PM

22. JACK M: Are associating evil behavior with gay men? Wow.

SPG: Wow, take a trip to Africa or mainly black neighborhoods and you will meet many older men AND women there that could do with dying early....

Posted by: Rowan | May 8, 2014 3:37:41 PM

23. ==
    / \
    I I
    = I I=
    / I I \
    = I I I I =
    / (*) (*) (*) \
    I I
    I I
    \ /

Posted by: ToThePoint | May 8, 2014 5:26:42 PM

24. What sex parties has he been going to?

Posted by: Jerry | May 8, 2014 5:52:58 PM

25. It sounds like Mr. Hickey might have a scat fetish!!!

Posted by: Bernie | May 8, 2014 6:46:38 PM