Comments

1. MaryM says

You can easily understand why this was rejected.

Because you can ALWAYS rely on trannies to be offended by everything, regardless of intention.

2. David in the O.C. says

When the punchline is “OMG, two dudes are kissing!”, the sketch is inherently lame, offensive and homophobic. On top of that, NONE of it was the least bit funny. None.

3. Homo Genius says

wtf is genderqueer. why do people keep making up words. Really if the “community” they are supposed to be a part of doesn’t even know what they are then maybe they don’t belong in said community

4. jerriblank says

Yeah! Why don’t we use existing words to describe concepts that were largely invisible to people until now, and thus relatively new to society? Like “chair,” or “giraffe”?

5. Richard Harney says

It wasn’t two dudes kissing. It was Jennjamin who is portrayed as a girl. Who are you to assume it is not because of looks. I think that’s the point of the sketch.

6. says

I believe Jennjamin was supposed to be an actual girl. Seth Meyers made a comment earlier how Will Forte’s beard would change the character. However, that doesn’t explain why the other couple was so horrified by the pair, so maybe I just don’t get the sketch (or think it’s funny).

7. Robert says

It’s a standard SNL skit – normal couple with a strange couple. And I agree – nothing about this indicates the character was trans. It was a weird costume, a weird voice, and just general weirdness. It wasn’t LOL-funny but Will Forte is batshit crazy, so I liked it.

8. Jake says

Transgenderism, like most mental illness, becomes tiresome after a while. I think it is time we moved on to some other bizarre topic to entertain ourselves.

9. Tyler says

Jake (Rick), like most trolls, becomes tiresome after a while. A short while. I think it’s time we moved on to another, better, less anonymous commenting system.

Rick/Jake and his transphobia, racism, misogyny and homophobia is a waste of our time.