‘Human Ken Doll’ Plans On Releasing Meta-Dolls Of Himself

Ken_a

Ever heard of Valeria Lukyanova, the Ukranian “Human Barbie Doll?” She has a Brazilian male counterpart who is being touted as “the Human Ken doll” — 20-year-old Celso Santebanes.

After family members told Santebanes that he resembled the Barbie’s plastic boyfriend, he invested over $54,000 on four surgeries to augment his chest, chin, jaw and nose. Now he’s amassing followers on his Instagram and Facebook and reportedly plans on releasing “Celso Dolls” for his fans.

A man who looks like a doll, releasing dolls that look like himself — talk about meta.

He’s also pursuing a modeling career, but has said, “I’m only 90 percent of what I want to be,” adding “I intend to do more surgeries, but do not know what. For now my investment is being in the gym, for Ken is strong and I am skinny.”

Ken_b

Comments

1. ¿Verdad? says

Ken doll? No.

Male hooker with a bad haircut and cheap makeup, and cut-rate plastic surgery? Yes.

2. Derrick from Philly says

(sigh) Well, he has a cute butt. What more could a young Gay guy need in life? In a fews he’ll need a brain.

3. Derrick from Philly says

I meant to say that, in a few years he’ll need a brain.

Right now, darlin’, enjoy yourself with your youthful beauty, BUT CONDOMS first, doll. LATEX is beautiful!

4. TONEZ says

I hope he transitions out of this without too many body image issues. I meet so many of these guys who need a reality check. But I doubt it.

5. crispy says

I thought Justin Jedlica was the human Ken doll. Can we get the two of them to fight to the death for the title? I’d pay to watch that on PPV. Or Bravo, whoever gets the rights.

6. disgusted american says

not to judge – but I can think of MANY thing sto spend that kind of money on…….what, does this young man have rich parents or something who have nothing better to spend thier money on?

7. johnny says

Oh my, the depression is going to be huge for this dude when he gets to middle age. That look only lasts for so long, unless you are made of plastic. Imagine this look on a 48 year old. Silly.

Body dismorphic issues.

8. Bosie says

90% of the guys on here and those that LOVE this kind of life. where all plastic and brainless beauty is idolize…how sad of you all. I feel sad for you.

9. ratbastard says

WTF is it with Brazilians and plastic surgery? Are there an unusually large number of very conceited people in Brazil?

I live in a city with one of the largest Brazilian populations in America. I was just in a Brazilian neighborhood earlier today. Honestly, 99% are average looking people. But I keeo on seeing stories about these Brazilian male models and guys like this.

10. NEWS says

Just so you know, he is very sick, in a coma state, dying from Leukemia. A sad ending to a mentally sick human being.