Adam Lambert | Lady Gaga | Video

Adam Lambert And Lady Gaga Queen It Up In Australia: VIDEO

Adam Lambert & Lady Gaga

Adam Lambert's tour with Queen has been receiving rave reviews in its worldwide tour, but the Wednesday night crowd in Sydney got a bonus surprise: Lambert was joined on stage by Lady Gaga for a guest duet of "Another One Bites The Dust", which they tore into with delighted abandon to a thrilled audience.

Wrote Gaga on Instagram: "Tonight I felt alive in a way I have not before. I returned to the Radio GaGa mothership to pay homage to my leaders. It was emotional and wild."

Added Lambert, with the top photo: So much fun tonight! @ladygaga

If you weren't able to be in Australia last night, you can watch a fan's video of the performance AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. good for her, good for them.

I miss Freddy.

Posted by: Truthiness | Aug 28, 2014 10:38:36 AM

2. Looks like Mr. Lambert is channeling George Michaels. But again, there was only and will only be one Freddy Mercury.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Aug 28, 2014 11:09:17 AM

3. Everybody wants to be a rock star - even Renee Fleming probably. But only a few people are cut out for it. I'm sure they could do a great job in the studio. It would be great for them to do that actually.

Posted by: Markt | Aug 28, 2014 2:35:27 PM

4. Adam looks amazing. Gaga, not so much.

Posted by: Squeeeevo | Aug 28, 2014 2:45:06 PM

5. What is Gaga so "reborn" about? That there's music beyond a hundred back up dancers all twirking their siliconed asses into the audiences face while the lead lipsynchs over some track? Yeah!!! ALL music used to be that way!

Posted by: Mike | Aug 28, 2014 3:47:52 PM

6. I should have correctly quoted her "alive!" Not "reborn", but same sentiment.

Posted by: Mike | Aug 28, 2014 3:49:12 PM

7. And Renee Fleming did record a Celine like pop CD and it was awful.

Posted by: Mike | Aug 28, 2014 3:50:29 PM

8. I would have thought “Radio Gaga” would have been a better choice

Posted by: Greg | Aug 28, 2014 9:36:41 PM

9. I think Radio Ga Ga would've been too on the nose, I like that they did something different. Looked like a lot of fun!

Posted by: mel | Aug 28, 2014 11:49:17 PM