Music

Ricky Martin and His Beach Buddy

Ricky_martin_shirtless

So who is Ricky's companion, half-brother or personal trainer?

More photos at A Socialite's Life.

Comments

1. Nate Berkus is such a hottie! At least HE'S out!

Posted by: theo | Dec 27, 2005 2:42:58 PM

2. Are they smokin' Virginia Slims or Eve?

Posted by: Jeff | Dec 27, 2005 2:50:18 PM

3. Might be a bodyguard packin' a pis(s)to(o)l?

Posted by: HisHolynessDPope | Dec 27, 2005 2:59:42 PM

4. That's not Nate, it's Ricky Martin and his "friend"...

Posted by: Wayne | Dec 27, 2005 3:04:42 PM

5. Oh, Santa was GOOD this year! The link has several more WONDERFUL photos of bon bon's shakin'...

Posted by: Rad | Dec 27, 2005 3:05:08 PM

6. The gayness resides not in the speedos, nor in the assiduously striven-after lack of tan lines, but in the shaking out of one towel by two men.

Posted by: Jacko | Dec 27, 2005 4:12:44 PM

7. Congrats on the URBS win!

Posted by: David | Dec 27, 2005 5:31:24 PM

8. Try again. That's his half-brother Eric.

Posted by: Alex | Dec 27, 2005 6:19:18 PM

9. >>Ricky's companion

I hope he's some kind of "Kissing Cousin". If Ricky's not into incest, I'll volunteer to stand-in for him.

Grrrrr!

Posted by: Jay Croce | Dec 27, 2005 6:47:57 PM

10. Yes yes...hot, hot, hot...we know Ricky. It makes me increasingly upset that celebrities such as himself simply refuse to come out of the closet. They are single-handedly setting the GLBT movement back years because they are afraid it will hurt their careers. How can anyone be expected to expect equality when OBVIOUSLY gay folks like Ricky refuse to admit it.

Posted by: johnny rainbow | Dec 27, 2005 7:49:47 PM

11. Jacko's comment about the gay signifier being a towel shook by two men was brilliant. it's so true - the thoughtless acts we commit are the ones that truly reveal our nature. Reminds me of the old saw about how a guy looks at his fingernails - the old Boy Scout test.

Posted by: resurrect | Dec 27, 2005 10:52:04 PM

12. Personal Trainer @ Equinox NYC. He works at the one I go to. Andy..since your bf works out at the same gym...just ask him for confirmation.

Posted by: Chris | Dec 28, 2005 2:06:31 AM

13. In my opinion there's only one thing that would be more satisfying than Ricky Martin coming out, and that would be Ricky Martin confessing he's really into large women--the one rubbing his back, for instance. Please, Baby Jesus; make this one happen.

Posted by: Eva | Dec 28, 2005 9:51:03 AM

14. What's all the flurry about? I thought everyone worked out on the beach with their "best friend" wearing nothing but a skimpy little speedo?

Posted by: Robert In WeHo | Dec 28, 2005 10:04:58 AM

15. Hum, both very interesting!!!!

Posted by: w | Dec 28, 2005 10:55:40 AM

16. What we know about Ricky from studying our history: Elton John, George Michael, Freddie Mercury. No more questions allowed. You KNOW he knows we know.

Posted by: zinc alloy | Dec 29, 2005 1:21:54 AM

17. I like the one with the two of them in yoga positions. Hot.

Posted by: max | Dec 29, 2005 6:02:17 AM

18. Very attractive men, I'm glad they're wearing speedos.

Posted by: Arch Noble | Dec 30, 2005 12:34:38 AM

19. That's Ricky's Half-Brother Eric. He's a regular shopper at Plaza Las Americas, the biggest shopping mall in Puerto Rico and the caribbean. I work there. He's not a trainer, but he goes to the gym. And for your info,
    both Ricky and his brother practice Capoeira, brazilian style martial arts practice by many to keep in shape. I can tell you this because I've had the chance to talk to Eric in the past,(he is one of the niciest and down to earth people i've met) and this is not the first time they have gone to St. Barts.

Posted by: Jose | Jan 2, 2006 2:41:28 AM

20. Also, the photo that they are using in: justjared.blogspot.com, where they present two photo side by side, The one on the left, is old!!!! He has a temporary tatto for the promotion of a line of clothing used at his gym. Eric Martin does not have any visible tatto on his body unlike his half brother Ricky.

Posted by: Jose | Jan 2, 2006 2:50:23 AM

21. Good god. If his beach partner were a woman I'd swear this was a PR stunt to queel gay rumors. Either way, it's hot so I'll have more pics like these please and thank you.

Posted by: Chad Hanging | Jan 4, 2006 3:28:03 AM

22. I would love to be the bologna in the middle of that sandwich.

Posted by: Kat | Jan 9, 2006 9:41:30 PM

23. The guy, with Ricky M. in the pictures, is his half-brother. I met them once in one of P.R.'s mega malls.

Posted by: Lance Corporal | Jan 11, 2006 4:57:30 AM

24. c'mon...theres nothing to judge, i's just a picture of two brothers shakin' off the sand from the towel...as you can see it is a beach towel, and I don't know Ricky but I can't stretch out my arms the size of the towel...I mean you could do it alone but isn't easier if you have some help?.I guess if you see two women doing the same thing you would never say any thing about it.have you seen all the fotos?They're EXERSICING...Check'em out at justjared.com,THY EVEN LOOK ALIKE check the foto where Ricky in on his knees and Erick is besides him standin' up

Posted by: Nabor ******* | Jan 14, 2006 8:19:58 PM

25. uuuummmmhh..i just could eat that.

Posted by: iker | Apr 19, 2006 1:51:44 PM