Cristiano Ronaldo | Football | Portugal | Sports

« | Main | A Brief UPDATE »

06/29/2006

Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Stretched

Cristiano_training

Reuters caption: "Portugal's Cristiano Ronaldo receives special training during World Cup training session in Marienfeld June 28, 2006." I'd say that's pretty special, for the trainer.

My Mac is heading into the shop this morning for some surgery related to the meltdown it had three weeks ago, so posting will be down till I get it back. Keep your fingers crossed that I'll have it out sometime this afternoon, as that's what they're promising me. Check back later. I'll see you on the other side.

Comments

1. I had a laptop meltdown last Thursday. Have not seen my computer back yet...

Posted by: Made In Brazil | Jun 29, 2006 9:26:18 AM

2. He was injured by thea dutchies but will by up to the saturday match! Go you wonder boy!
    He´s our kid! Love him madly!

Posted by: André | Jun 29, 2006 9:45:15 AM

3. One look at Cristiano should anyone's question as why soccer is called "the beautiful game."

Posted by: Michael | Jun 29, 2006 10:55:40 AM

4. Make's me wanna be a sports trainer...

Posted by: Jason | Jun 29, 2006 11:10:19 AM

5. I thought Macs never fail?

Posted by: Steve | Jun 29, 2006 11:31:31 AM

6. After he was injured on Sunday they sat him down on the grass with his legs spread and the trainer had his hands up his shorts feeling around. I gasped. I was with three others who are pretty clueless about sports and they sat down and decided to watch some of the match with me.
    Those thighs are a sight to behold.

Good luck with the whole MAC thing

Posted by: Donald | Jun 29, 2006 11:49:31 AM

7. Steve...Macs never crash, but sometimes they do get sick and need to be taken to the doctor.

Posted by: peterparker | Jun 29, 2006 1:12:00 PM

8. love him and all but im gonna be rooting for Becks and the rest of the England team on Sat!!xx

Posted by: loryn | Jun 29, 2006 1:22:38 PM

9. If a MAC has a meltdown, one has to wonder about the activities in which it was engaged.

Posted by: KJ | Jun 29, 2006 3:26:53 PM

10. Hope they (Apple) take good care of you. My iBook suddenly stopped working a few weeks ago. Brought it into the Apple Store and two days later it was on my doorstep, good as new. Under warranty, so all everything (including the overnight shipping) was paid for. Their support (most of the time) rocks. ;)

Posted by: Matthew T. | Jun 29, 2006 3:32:13 PM

11. My family and friends have trouble with their computers all the time, I only have had trouble with my Mac twice in eight years, the service at the Apple store is great as is the support online.

I would love to be that trainers hands, woof woof.

Get well Andy's Mac soon, we all mis ya.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Jun 29, 2006 3:48:48 PM

12. Tough match for them on Saturday... they are playing England. Hotties all round the field? I'll be looking out for Samrosa Simoa, Joe Cole and the roguish Jamie Carrager. Yes, I'll try to watch the actual game too.

Unfortunately, the football/soccer could clash with Andy Roddick's 4th round match at Wimbledon. Can we feature some Wimbledon hotties here please? Is the the newly hunked up Roddick? http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4156/986/1600/ar040206_02.jpg

Posted by: Vic | Jun 30, 2006 5:01:49 AM

13. Given the Very High mac profile on this site any down time is unacceptable. I would think you have some laying around... Your on a bender are'nt you.

Michael

Posted by: M | Jun 30, 2006 1:17:59 PM

14. Cris

Qual o seu email?? Se possível, me mande um email para eu poder responder o seu!!
    Obrigada