Comments

1. KeroppiBoy says

The heels are a little.. um, trashy, but I think this is one of the sexiest photos I’ve ever seen of Johnny Queer.

2. EricW says

Okay, if the heels are trashy, what about that sequin thing wrapped around his waist? I dunno, I have to give that outfit some thought. But, he is well posed.

3. Brian says

Honey they’re 4 inch stilettos. Of COURSE they’re trashy. That’s the point. One would not wear those shoes to church. Not usually, anyway.

It’s a look that doesn’t really turn me on, but I love the moxie. Love him or hate him, that kid is 100% himself, all the time. Awesome.

4. Rad says

Oh God… he’s gone to Drag. I knew those blouses he wore on the ice were just the beginning.

5. Jordan says

I love the headline – as if Johnny Weir actually *could* lose touch with his feminine side.

6. PSMike says

he’s the Anna Nicole Smith of twinks….crazy as a loon, smart as a fox, and like ANS it’s alway amazing that anyone finds that sexy. LOL..Example # 2,487:..gay men are just as weird as str8 men.

7. Ben says

I don’t follow skating, didn’t watch the Winter Olympics, etc. but from what I know of Mr Weir I can’t help but cheer him on. He seems fearlessly himself, which many of us 30+ have struggled and still struggle to be.

8. Me says

I kinda like the guy but I could have done without seeing that photo. I’d like to take it back out of my brain, please.

9. Mark says

Ice hasn’t been this sweet since Rudy. The photo isn’t exactly shocking. Johnny exploring his masculine side would have been shocking….

And Brief.

10. Rad says

Mark… ROFL! Yes, Johnny exploring his masculine side… now THAT would be interesting.

“And now here’s Johnny Weir in his cammoflage chiffon number…”

11. Ed says

WORK IT GURL! Dip it, pop it, twork it, stop it, check on me tonight. Johnny Qweir looks so fierce in his stilletos. I love seeing Jonny all gayed out. Who’s gayer Johnny or Bobby Trendy? They’re both flamers so it’s a hard choice.