Rapper Deadlee Calls Out Homophobic Eminem, 50 Cent, and DMX

L.A.-based openly gay rapper Deadlee says he’ll be headlining the first regional tour of gay and lesbian rap and Hip-Hop artists, called the Homorevolution Tour 2007, beginning in March.

DeadleeDeadlee who says he is tired of the homophobic status quo present in rap and Hip-Hop, has called out some of his fellow rappers for their anti-gay language and homosexual tendencies in an interview with AllHipHop.com:

Says Deadlee: “Eminem was called out for his juvenile, hateful approach to homosexuality, especially in his song ‘Criminal.’ He was the biggest rapper at the time and if he used the same song as a diss to Blacks or Latinos, he would probably be dead. Eminem likes to pick on the ‘weak’ but gay[z] aint weak and he might be a f*g himself. He knew all the subcultures in that song.

Deadlee also comes down on DMX’s references to “homo thugs” and constant use of fa**ot in his lyrics: “I find it crazy when his videos are very homoerotic. All the guys kicking it with their shirts off!”

He takes issue with rapper 50 Cent, who told Playboy in April 2004: I ain’t into fa**ots. I don’t like gay people around me, because I’m not comfortable with what their thoughts are. I’m not prejudiced. I just don’t go with gay people and kick it – we don’t have that much in common. I’d rather hang out with a straight dude. But women who like women, that’s cool.”

Says Deadlee: “F*ck him. I don’t like ignorant b**ches around me, so he can suck my gun. He is a classic man who had Homo-feelings and chooses to lash out because he is afraid he might act out on his true feelings. 50 Cent has deep rooted homosexual tendencies.”

Joining Deadlee on the Homorevolution Tour are gay and lesbian MCs Johnny Dangerous, Delacruz, Melange Lavonne, Salvimex, Bigg Nugg and JFP. The tour will hit ten cities in Southern California and the Southwest.

Related
Kanye West Revisits Homophobia [tr]
Usher Digs homophobia [tr]
Report: Busta Rhymes Hates Fa**ots [tr]

Comments

1. Javier says

Mad love and props to Deadlee. It’s time bisexual and gay men stand up to bullies and man up, instead of acting like weak little victims. To battle homophobia in hip hop and urban Americans, you need to have people with street credibility speaking up and challenging it who know how to talk the talk and know the community.

2. CF says

“He can suck my gun”
    That’s my new motto.

Plato was onto something:

“And if there were only some way of contriving that a state or an army should be made up of lovers and their loves, they would be the very best governors of their own city, abstaining from all dishonour, and emulating one another in honour; and when fighting at each other’s side, although a mere handful, they would overcome the world. For what lover would not choose rather to be seen by all mankind than by his beloved, either when abandoning his post or throwing away his arms? He would be ready to die a thousand deaths rather than endure this. Or who would desert his beloved or fail him in the hour of danger?”

3. James says

I’m all for severe critique of homo-bashing in hip-hop, but (and maybe this is an old school tactic) I would prefer something beyond “he can suck my gun.”

peace

4. Mark says

I don’t know who this dude is but he makes me laugh. Hope he continues to call out the obvious.

As for all those fag-hating rappes, you can suck my gun! Brilliant term.

5. busytimmy says

Especially with the passing of James Brown, it should now be clear to all that 98% of this Hip-Hop music is really dwarfs standing on the shoulders of a GIANT. People making millions off the tired stereotyps of thuggish black & brown men, why are folks swallowing this bullshit?

6. RP says

Sheesh.

I know I am going to be attacked for saying this, but I don’t think Deadlee would ever say any of those things to those rappers faces.

Secondly, has anyone heard Deadlee? One of his videos was on Logo the other day. It was beyond terrible.

Don’t get me wrong. Even if I don’t like his music, I still appreciate Deadlee creating a voice for the GLBT community in an arena that we are under-represented (id est hip-hop).

However, if you are going to call out bigots for their ignorance I think you should do so in a way that is more mature than empty threats better suited for a middle school playground.

Rise above. Don’t sink to their level.

7. dee says

Hasn’t anybody realized that this post’s permalink name is “gay rapper dead”? How ironic. I hope that doesn’t happen, just by reading this interview I like him A LOT. I hope he gets big so EVERYBODY can hear what he has to say.

8. 000000 says

See, that’s the point at which someone I’d normally agree with says something so ass-backwards that I ultimately can’t. Enough of blaming hidden gayness for someone’s homophobia. They don’t secretly lust for you, they just HATE YOU. Deal with it. The last time a conservative nut said something demeaning, was a response of “oh yeah, well you’re gay” really effective? Slaves adopt their masters’ delusions, that’s for sure.

9. l.l.botox says

it’s funny then to see this dude aping the hypermacho fronting in hiphop instead of defining himself in a new way.
    hiphop used to be a galactic freakshow – see afrika bambataa, melle mel, delasoul, etc – with style far beyond do-rags, exagerrated muscles and gang signs. seems like this dude is just diving into the usual hiphop swamp instead of redefining his style.

10. Trey says

50 is displaying hidden gayness. You don’t like fags but then girl on girl is OK? What is the difference gay is gay! You think 2 gay chicks want or need a guy to jump in, most guys think so but NOT!! If you dont mind gay, you dont mind either way.

11. says

Beside him stood Euryalus, his friend:
    Euryalus, than whom the Trojan host
    No fairer face, or sweeter air, could boast-
    Scarce had the down to shade his cheeks begun.
    One was their care, and their delight was one:
    One common hazard in the war they shar’d,
    And now were both by choice upon the guard.
    Then Nisus thus: “Or do the gods inspire
    This warmth, or make we gods of our desire?
    A gen’rous ardor boils within my breast,
    Eager of action, enemy to rest:
    This urges me to fight, and fires my mind
    To leave a memorable name behind.”

12. austin says

this guy is a fuckin retard to talk shit about the best rappers in the industry when he himself even witht he best lyrics in the world wouldnt make juss because he packs fudge every night with some guy named henry fuck gay rappers they have nothing to say but i take a loud in the face!

13. lala says

this is so retarded, i understand what he’s saying but rap is rap, who is he fooling with that pic of him trying to look thug, im soory but just b/c he’s gay doesn’t mean he’s bringing something new to hip hop or rap, as for rap being an “underclass ghetto culture,” whoever said that seriously needs to turn off the tv, not every rapper is about killing, degrading women, etc. and if it was such an underclass ghetto thing then why are so many urban unghetto american’s listening to it and spending big bucks keeping it going…instead of using ignorant racist comments maybe research things first…

14. Joe T. says

Lala: A huge percentage of white kids like it as an amusing slumming type thing. And whether it’s covering degrading topics or not, it still seems like a pretty talentless music form. It won’t be remembered 20 years from now like the Motown classics are.

15. lachick says

Dude is right but he shouldn’t talk so much shit. And for those of you who think the people he’s calling out will retaliate you know nothing. The media and PR “packages” have fooled you, but i am not mad at you for being confused. You see Snoop called out Suge and nothing happened. The rest of these people are just playing games. If they are gay or not does not matter they are just like the rest of “Hollywood” they do what they have to in order to get ahead. It is what it is. And if any one of you that lives out here and really knows the game can tell me different please try to, I am open to new perspectives.

16. EMINEM FANATIC says

You doin the same thing those other mothafuckers that ain;t got no skills,dissin mugs that out there and that got paper just to get off track. i don;t have a problem with gay people, but pussy ass faggopts urk the shit out of me. fuck off and got deep throat!!!!
    Shady for ever bitch

17. Cutie24 says

In response to the aticle above, i don’t know dude never heard of him but to be calling out rappers stating they might have gay tendencies thats just plain wrong!In hip hop you cant be putting things out like that, that’s just starting up a war, and if you dont know that person life style you need not speak on it. I’m not on the rappers side either they just as bad, very well keep feeding the damn flames when did hip hop become all about homophobia? that aint hip hop. there are some real ass ignorant people in this world. everyone is entitle to be with whoever they fuckin well pleases..just because you all don’t like the idea of men being with men or females being with females that dont give you the right to lash of on them. you all are not the ultimate one to judge just mind your business and keep living the way you do. i understand if you had a problem with a homosexual person approaching knowing that you are straight that would be disrepecting you, but they stay within there own community doing what they do. ignorance get people nowhere. Find a more suitable reason for hating on homosexuality. society is just so corrupted find your own voice and make your own opinion don’t listen to society. gay/lesbian are they most happy people in this damn world they nice people. dont push them away becuase society say so. And being a female that have gay friends i expect then as they are never a judge a book by its cover.

18. cutie24 says

just to also add guys are always talkin about they like females on females..ummmm wake tha fuck up that’s very much being gay. why u accepting that but cant except two men? lesbian aint got time to be fucking with no man.. they cant stand ya’ll so having ya fantasy of being with a les aint happening those bi bitches aint real so therefore u aint having your time with a real azz lesbian. you except one, might as well except the other.

19. Da says

Well it’s a fact that mainstream rap culture is greatly homophobic, sexist, materialistic, feud-prone, immature etc. Even major rappers have denounced it, and I’m willing to bet it’s part of the reason why rap music sales are on the decline lately compared to pop and country: a lot of it was a *gimmick*.

Eminem for sure was a major offender in this, cause his way of furthering his career has always been orchestrating controversies in the media..which in his case meant launching attacks against women, gays, or pop princesses who would not defend themselves against his rhymes.

Had he recited racist rhymes as well, then maybe his character would have made more “sense”, but him staying clear of that just made him look like a selfish punk trying to get his ghetto pass.

ps luckily for him he’s found that “versing” in botox helps him deal with his demons just as well..

20. akajess says

Oh my gosh he know he needs to stop Eminem is the last rapper you want to talk about or 50 cent the whole G-unit crew gonna say something and Youll know it’s like 60 people in g-unit… He must not know how many things can Rhyme with Homo.

21. fuck deadlee says

This gay muthfucka is talking about gayz taking over the mic. that shit will never happen hip- hop is partly about fucking bitches, how the hell is it going to move from that to fucking guys in their ass hole. I suggest he takes the mic and ram it his ass hole.

22. ANOTHER DUMB LITTLE GIRL says

@CUTIE24

THOSE BI BICTHES AINT REAL SO YOU AINT HAVING YOUR TIME WITH A REAL AZZ LESBIAN YOU EXCEPT ONE,MIGHT AS WELL EXCEPT THE OTHER.POSTED BY: CUTIE24 JAN,25 2007 3:30
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    YOU JUST MADE NO SENSE! IF YOU THINK BI SEXUAL FEMALES ARE NOT REALLY GAY, HOW CAN U SAY IF WE EXCEPT ONE WHY NOT THE OTHER? PLUS US MEN ONLY LIKE BI SEXUAL FEMALES BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE REAL FEMALES! THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BI SEXUAL FEMALE AND A DYKE! WE DON’T WANT DYKE BICTHEZ YOU DUMB ASS THEY THINK THEY ARE MEN! SO IF THEY CAN’T STAND US,WE JUST LAUGH AT THEM! ANY MAN THAT WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH A DYKE, MIGHT AS WELL BE GAY YOU NUMB NUT!

23. AmenforPussy says

Seriously,this gay dude is funny.
    “He is a classic man who had Homo-feelings and chooses to lash out because he is afraid he might act out on his true feelings. 50 Cent has deep rooted homosexual tendencies.”

Man what is going on out there. Rosie Dyke Queen O Donnell going off on str8 people, Same sex marriage, Doogie Howser gay, Brokeback Ass Fuckin Cowboys,Oprah and Gayle, Isaiah getting treatment for calling a fag a faggot,bisexual,transexuals,Fag Preachers, Men kidnapping little boys in the USA for sex and now the Rap Game?? WTF? We got some Sodom and Gommorrah shit virus in the water system. What happen to the good old days when i can talk to a brotha about some fine ass pussy, i slapped up the other night? Now we gotta listen to “DEADLEE” taking pipe up his nasty azz from diddy? Sad but true

24. steve says

Ditto JE

What link did all these trolling macho wannabe dickheads click to get themselves here???

Get off the computer and get some of the ‘pussy’ you so clearly crave and let the adults keep up the conversation PLEASE!

25. Mike Williams says

Here we go again, another dumb trapeze artist insinuating that because someone dosent like gays they must be secretly gay themselves (in ref to 50 cent)

deadlee i think that the only dick that you have is the one bulgin out yo damn mouth. let me hit you with a sample from a real rap song so you know what real hardcore gangsta rap sounds like:

Last I heard, y’all niggaz was havin sex, with the SAME sex
    I show no love, to homo thugs
    Empty out, reloaded and throw more slugs
    How you gonna explain fuckin a man?
    Even if we squashed the beef, I ain’t touchin ya hand
    I don’t fuck with chumps, for those to been to jail
    That’s the cat with the Kool-Aid on his lips and pumps
    I don’t fuck with niggaz that think they broads
    Only know how to be ONE WAY, that’s the dog

nigga you pop a lotta shit about DMX, Eminem and 50 cent, but any one of them cats could stomp a bigger mudhole in yo bitch ass than even youre used to.

Im sick of all this gay shit everywher ei go…in the fuckin movies, on the fuckin tv, in books wtf is next do i gotta see two niggas bustin pipes on my cereal box?! yall juicy mothafuckas dont just want people to tolerate you, YALL WANT US TO BE LIKE YOU. I say FUCK YALL. Stay the fuck outta rap and mainstream media and stick to logo and fire island and san francisco and the village and stop contaminating the US with your goddamn AIDS infected asses! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

26. RP says

I find it amusing to try and decipher these unintelligible comments. Have none of these kids heard of grammar? I hope they are kids too, because that is beyond pathetic if that slaughtering of the English language came from any adults. It’s truly a testament to “No Child Left Behind.”

Is there a correlation between the viewpoints they’re struggling to express here and their visibly stifled intellects? Obviously!

By-the-way Mike Williams, for someone who evidently was googling “gay” at 4:30am, you also seem to know a lot about gay locales (and apparently are extremely submersed in gay life: “everywher (sic) ei (sic) go”). Have you ever stopped to wonder why you seem so fascinated with gay lifestyle and culture? Hmmm, all the tell-tale signs are there.
    Don’t worry though Mikey. Life is better out of the closet. Ha ha ha!

Incidentally: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Dun dun dun! You have got to be kidding me. Who talks like that? I think you might be taking yourself a tad too seriously Mary.

27. Da says

Holy cow!! The Homorevolution tour has landed on Rollingstone.com, and the accompanying article is really positive. Check it out

A lot of other blogs have also picked up on this story.

I think this is yet another area where the hatas will have to deal with us going mainstream. Gayngstas 2007! :)

28. Mike Williams says

First of all “RP” for you to insinuate that i am less than intelligent based solely on what i wrote is not just specious, it’s asinine as well.

You really shouldn’t go on mere appearances alone, because my not-so obviously educated ass will prove to you just how stupid YOU really are. My ghettto vernacular aside, i’m going to begin showing you in a derivative of the King’s English that guys like you are polluting this Country with your warped view of life. I’m going to reiterate what i mentioned on my previous post by stating that you people don’t just want tolerance, you want support for your lifestyle as well. You won’t be satisfied until the gay lifestyle has infected every facet of mainstream America, exposing our kids to the vile kind of lifestyle that you people propagate. Homosexual insurrection via heterosexual assimilation.

Apropos before you start quoting from the gay handbook and call me a “Christian fundamentalist” let me kindly remind you that “on the low” scientists (if you’ll pardon the pun) will flat out tell you that homosexuality DOES NOTHING to further or even ensure the prosperity or survival of a species and actually does harm to it. So now science AND religion are against your lifestyle.

When you sardonically inferred that i was clandestinely living your lifestyle you did exactly what i believe every cliched gay man would do: you assumed that i have secret fantasies about havin a pocket pipe rammed up my booty simply because i disagree with your modus vivendi. Disappointingly unpredictable; i was hoping for more of a cerebral challenge. Sorry to burst your manboy-ish bubble but i have NEVER had an interest in doing anything of the sort. I love Women because Women have what i need and (insert Christian dogma here) God made Women for Men like me. An Eve for an Adam and an Adam for an Eve.

I said “everywhere i go” because i’ve visited lots of locations in the US including the ones i mentioned, with the exception of Fire Island. I wanted to see the US and i didn’t let the fact that you guys infest these areas deter me because i am not hompophobic about any of you, because I HAVE NO FEAR OF ANY OF YOU, which is what homophobia is basically defined as being.

While i’m here let me kindly disseminate some (probably) unknown maxims to “guys like you”:

1: Gays are not born, they’re made.
    2:Homosexual parents damage a child’s sexual identity and increase the chances that the child will become gay themselves.
    3: The US prison system is designed to allow homosexual lifestyles to become the norm among urban minorities, predominantly black and hispanic.
    4: The (male) gay lifestyle increases the chance of disease transmission among males, especially blacks. Female gays can transmit diseases but this is far less common.
    5: Gay lifestyles on tv and in School confuse children (who are learning about their gender identity) and can lead to serious psychological trauma.

In conclusion, my anal retentive friend RP, before you accuse an individual of having a “visibly stifled intellect” (as you so eloquently put it) i would advise you to think better of it, lest you find yourself facing an adversary with an internet elocution skill far superior to your own.

Oh and one last thing, i was linked to this site by mediatakeout.com NOT from trolling gay sites TURD BURGLAR. (Sorry had to get ghetto at the end there;)

29. BOBBY DIGITAL says

GENTS/LADIES,

I’ve read every posting on here, some are interesting, lame, just plain B.S. It seems to me that all the haters have some issues they can’t bring to the light. In this HIP/HOP community there are alot of “CATS” on the D.L.. Why are the “HATERS” really concern with who is doing who! You really must want some!! LOL.. Keep in mind all the designers (men) are gay.. From high fashion, urban gear! Think before you speak or educate yourself. This is coming from a WELL EDUCATED BLK MAN FROM B-TOWN!!! One more thing, i see more “THUGS” looking deep into my eyes when i’m out and about.. HMMMM, so ironic, huh?? Do yourself and me a favor don’t respond, just read it.. If you do, GET THE F!#$ OUT OF MY CLOSET… UNTIL THEN!!!

30. RP says

For someone who is so confident of his heterosexuality, my comments certainly set you off.

By-the-way, wordiness does not dictate intelligence (anyone can use the Word thesaurus, which you painfully overused). In fact, all you proved is that you have nothing better to do with your time… other than display an obsession with homosexuality. Long-winded idiot.

In the words of C & C Music Factory, “Things That Make You Go Hmmm”.

31. Da says

It’s funny how the minute we rejoyce in the great things our community does it brings out the haters and religious zealouts big time! Doesn’t that make you ponder…

Well Mr Mike Williams, in spite of you, the voices and talents of GLBT people are being heard and welcomed by millions of people around the world, and we’re about to take it to the next level soon. Just watch, some of us are working nonstop to ensure that it happens, and when this is complete, next we’ll take over the white house next and turn the US into a better country than it’s ever been. And you’ll be thanking us.

Be prepared by the invasion!!!

32. Mike Williams says

Your words offer nothing more than the cliched thoughts of a man who has no intellectual foundation upon which to build a formidable or even passable, argument. Yes i agree that anyone can use big words but not just anyone can use them in a manner which rends the argument of their opponent asunder. (Like moi;) “Big woids” aside i noticed you didn’t touch upon the gist of my argument, choosing instead to focus on the aesthetics. What’s the matter? Not feeling so high and mighty anymore? Honestly i don’t know how i should choose to speak to you; first you criticized my ghetto vernacular and now you criticize my oh-so eloquent manner of writing. It could just be that you’re hard to please (unless you’re getting fucked in the ass) but more than likely you’re just an imbecile who bit off more than he could chew. (So to speak lol)
    On the contrary, i found this quite amusing; challenging specious thinking and obliterating it is somewhat of a favorite pastime of mine. I look forward to making you look stupid again.

As for you “DA” you had best pull your head out of the clouds (or out of RP’s ass) if you think that you’ll be successful in your attempts to undermine heterosexual dominance over this Country. You see, while your social disease spreads more and more every day there are people like me out there who are ready to fight you off on the open court of debate to keep you from obtaining the kind of power that you all seek. Whether it’s in rap, tv, on even in the White House, rest assured the heterosexual community is rallying its forces to hold you all back. I said “hold” and not “stop” because we don’t need to stop you…all we have to do is sit back and watch AIDS do the work for us.

You might get to the front lawn of One Capitol Hill, but you’ll collapse from health complications long before you set foot in the Oval Office:)

33. RP says

First off, I didn’t dissect your entire message, because I have better things to do than to debate with sophomoric fools who use emoticons. You haven’t rendered my argument asunder. You’ve only proved my point that you have nothing better to do with your time other than to blather on … and on … and on. Feel free to endlessly spout your ignorance though, for if you were truly some great intellect you would be able to express your self in a much more concise manner. Remember it is not your word count, but it is what you say.

Secondly, I think you mean the front lawn of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Juvenile.

34. Da says

“Im sick of all this gay shit everywher ei go…in the fuckin movies, on the fuckin tv, in books wtf”
    Posted by: Mike Williams |

Your words Mr Williams, not mine!

And there’s no such thing as heterosexual dominance, just dominance of a money system that does not give two shits about you -unless you’re willing to play a breeding mouthpiece for it..but I won’t get into it now.

But you’ll notice that the more control is going back to the people (thanks to the net, p2p, youtube, etc) the more queerness takes over the landscape. As you said it yourself it’s “everywhere you go”; and not just in the US, but in all the countries passing marriage and unions laws one after the other.

You want to know why that is? it’s because the real nature of the human race is queer. Yes, queer. Diversity IS the natural way! And all those simplistic social constructs you’ve spewing off have been built to hide this fact from you -hence your palbable fears- but I’m here to reassure you that it’s all crumbling down and rapidly! Barriers are being broken down, and soon the new will replace the old.

Which means this: bigots like you will soon be the minority, and when that happens I promise I’ll fight for your rights to remain miserable and ignorant, as it is what you wished for.

35. RP says

Eh… don’t let him bother you DA. Mike Williams is infra dignitatem.

He’s just some silly kid who:

1. Linked to Towleroad.com (by his own admission) via MediaTakeOut.com, a gossip orientated site that features such headlines as “Tyra Banks: MediaTakeOut.com Called Me Fat” and “Naomi Campbell Photo’d Wearing a Bad Wig!”. The site also links to such reputable news sites as the National Enquirer and a blog by a woman alleging to be Michael Jordan’s mistress.
    2. In an effort to prove he was a savant misused words (id est “aesthetics” inter alia) and continued to show only a minor understanding of grammar at best.
    3. Didn’t even know the famous address of the White House.
    4. Resorted to childish name calling. That which, I add, wasn’t even slightly clever or droll.
    5. Proposed an argument so permeated with idiocy it’s hardly worth mentioning.
    6. And committed more logical fallacies than I care to spend the time pointing out.

Besides, I am convinced right now he’s off spending his waking hours wondering why he’s not getting laid as he tools away writing puerile hate speech from behind the safety and anonymity of the internet.

36. X says

yo wassup wit dat man dont go rapping bout dat homo shit where lil kids could here dat and think dat shit is if ya want to rap bout sucking cock and drinking milk do it wit ur boyfriend I mean wat da fuk dat shit is nasty I got nothing against gay ppl but damn keep dat shit private dat shit is nasty

37. Da says

hehe thanks RB, you’re right :)

I should know better than trying to have a logical discussion with someone typing such delirious nonsense, but some truths needed to get out I suppose.

38. Mike Williams says

to RP: The key to expressing your thoughts is brevity, where applicable. However, there are moments in time when it pays to go on at length, like this one. For all your meaningless drivel you did nothing to phase the gist of my argument. If this were an official debate, you would have long ago been declared the loser.
    LOL Who said i was just talking about the White House? I was referring to One Capitol Hill as well. Nice try;)
    My punctuation is “atrocious”? Wow..that’s the best you could come up with? lmao!
    PS: You wish you had the intelligence that i do;) So what if i came here from Mediatakeout.com? I’ll put up with the obligatory gossip because at least they don’t show half naked fags.

to DA: You are seriously deranged if you believe any of what you said is true. All you have to do is go back to the 5 points i made to see that a homosexuality inclined species will destroy itself if it remains that way. Your argument that the net somehow engendered or stimulated homosexuality is fatuous; the reason homosexuality is as prevalent as it is in American culture is do to the moral decay of America. Parents are not teaching their children the difference between right and wrong as well as they once did, choosing instead to let the US education system raise them, which is insane, given the liberal nature of the US education system. Liberal politicians help to disseminate your lifestyle through the manner in which they vote. Also shows like Will and Grace and the L word help to infect the American masses through the Television. The moral fiber of this Country is being eroded by immoral deviants such as yourselves, but don’t ever forget, no matter how successful you all are at insurrection, no matter how much GLAAD or the gay PAC continues to infect the minds of the truly ignorant, there will ALWAYS be people who will rise to oppose and stop you. As far as marriage goes, that is something you are not entitled to, and one day an amendment to the Constitution will put an end to this issue once and for all.
    Diversity is all well and good, but when you have a nation filled with satan worshippers, pedophiles, and nancy boys, diversity starts looking a whole lot less useful.Btw: i dont need you to fight for me, i’m perfectly capable of defending myself given that i’m an ex marine, sissy boy.

39. Mile Williams says

Btw seeing as how this is a pro-pipe site and seeing as how i’m just too much of a force to reckon with, you little pole vaulters have got my word that once mediatakeout takes this site off its main page, i won’t come back here anymore.

TOODLES!! lolol

40. RP says

Don’t make me fleer! I don’t want to get into a pissing match with a child, but I am QUITE confident that I am smarter than you.

You want to prove you’re so smart?
    YOU STILL DON’T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DICTION AND GRAMMAR! LOOK IT UP!

In your own words, “Not feeling so high and mighty anymore?”

You haven’t won anything, you delusional twit. You’ve only failed miserably on all counts.

Above all, after you’ve wasted (I’m guessing) over 1,500 words on this, I seriously doubt you’re not still there lurking. You just can’t resist proving me right that you have nothing better to do than to obsess over this. Or is it just that, you can’t handle homosexuals proving feeble minded idiots like you wrong?

Insecurity must be an albatross around your neck!

41. Skeelo says

Yo you homos need to realize that just cause someone calls yall out for what yall do it dont mean they gay themselves. bitch ass faggots i hope yall die

42. says

Damn, what site linked this story to Towleroad, “ignorantassniggas.com”??? And in case you’re wondering, I’m black so I can say it. Please take your ghetto asses somewhere else and stop polluting this lovely site with your stupidity. Damn man, I love black people…..but I hate niggas.

43. Da says

“The reason homosexuality is as prevalent as it is in American culture is do to the moral decay of America.”
    Posted by: Mile Williams |

ok, I couldn’t resist this..I posted about a global phenomenom, and you come back with some mindless gibber about America. It’s spelled the w-o-r-l-d, try and look it up! get interested!

“As far as marriage goes, that is something you are not entitled to, and one day an amendment to the Constitution will put an end to this issue once and for all.”

Once again, the same inanity..you’re thickly assuming I’m from the US, aren’t you? talk about global narrowmindness and ignorance…Well Mr Williams, I’ll have you know that I’m from a country where it is my full AND given right to get married, and bask in the blissful embrace of the man I love. Now try dealing with that, sucka!..and better believe it’s also the case for millions of my fellow glbt’s in the US and the rest of the world.

At this point Mr Williams, allow me to call you for what you are: a true idiot!

44. MikeWilliams says

to RP: I don’t have to mince words with you, my anal appreciating friend…the facts are as they stand. Not only did my vernacular surpass your’s but the substance behind it all exceeded your’s by a considerable degree. My friend you are a pedestrian on the thinking expressway of life; You are a sexually warped, obtuse individual with a limited thinking that keeps you perpetually running laps around the same belief…the belief that your lifestyle is actually normal! Perhaps someday your thoughts will course correct themselves and you’ll finally take the first step towards living a healthy lifestyle; one which dosen’t involve getting fucked in the ass until you bleed red and brown. (btw what color does that make?::P
    If and when that happens feel free to thank me for setting you on the path towards a better life.
    Of course even if you die horribly from AIDS (which you’re very likely to) it’ll be no skin off my ass, since i did try to warn you. Think about that the next time you take that hot beef injection after having shopped at the sausage factory :OP

to DA: Global phenomenon? Were you actually referring to the scourge of homosexuality across the world? My friend if you did indeed do this then allow me to extend my most deepest apologies, moreso for believing that you are from America. It was not my intention to discuss the homosexuality epidemic as it pertains to the world. For this moment in time i’m only concerned with the disease as it relates to the US, because the immoral and unGodly policies of heathen nations do not interest me in the least. Even in 2007 slavery is still scceptable in certain parts, little girls as young as 10 years of age are sold off as wives or leased as prostitutes, men are free to have sex with their livestock, and yes, men are also free to poke their fellow man up the ass with their flesh flute. To summarize, dear friend, whether or not your heathen nation recognizes you as “married” is of no exiguous concern to me, because it the eyes of God and in the majority of the US you are and will always be nothing of the sort.

45. Anonymous says

Excuse me but I noticed this site and have read most of the posts and i thought id post. My brother was gay and he led a very successful life as a lawyer until the day he contracted HIV. Now he spends his days mostly in bed because he’s too weak to move. The only thing that will get him out of bed is the cocktail of drugs he has to take, like combivir. I really wanna say that because of his lifestyle my brother will probably not be with me in 10 years, possibly less. It hurts me so much to see him like this, and it hurts even worse when i hear him cry about regretting being gay. He was molested by our uncle when he was 12 which is what i think caused it. I just want to ask the gay people here if they have family? And what will happen to their family if they get HIV infected.
    Please stop and think about your families, before you end up like my brother:(

46. BT says

Hold up an onymous where the fuck do you get off telling other people how to live their lifestyle just because you’re brother is suffering from Aids? SHUT THE FUCK UP! I’ve got Aids myself and i’m making the most of it i dont regret a DAMN THING i love being gay and you know what motherfucker i WANTED to get Aids! Yeah you heard me! Im a bugchaser and i purposely got myself infected because now i aint gotta worry about anything else!! I LOVE BEING GAY AND IF I HAD TO DO IT OVER AGAIN ID STILL BE GAY YOU BITCH.

Tell your brother ill be right over ive got what he needs to feel better ha ha!!

47. RP says

Small minded Mikey… tsk tsk tsk! Jokes about my sexuality! You keep showing off more of that maturity, don’t you? Go back to the playground where you belong.
    Since you seem so hell bent on this delusion that you’ve somehow trumped me though, let me break it down for you.

So without further ado:

“First of all ‘RP’ for you to insinuate that [I] am less than intelligent based solely on what [I] wrote is not just specious, it’s asinine as well.”

Becoming upset that people infer from your juvenile banter that you’re a dolt is asinine, but let’s review what writing you are referring to anyway.

“Im sick of all this gay shit everywher ei go…in the fuckin movies, on the fuckin tv, in books wtf is next do i gotta see two niggas bustin pipes on my cereal box?!”

On that note, I rest my case.

“You really shouldn’t go on mere appearances alone, because my not-so obviously educated ass will prove to you just how stupid YOU really are. My ghetto (sic) vernacular aside, [I’m] going to begin showing you in a derivative of the King’s English that guys like you are polluting this Country with your warped view of life.”

“Country” is not capitalized in the context you have used the word. I noticed in every instance you used the word “country” you have it capitalized, too.

“Apropos before you start quoting from the gay handbook and call me a ‘Christian fundamentalist’ let me kindly remind you that ‘on the low’ scientists (if you’ll pardon the pun) will flat out tell you that homosexuality DOES NOTHING to further or even ensure the prosperity or survival of a species and actually does harm to it.”

“On the low” scientists?! What the hell are you talking about?
    Coincidentally, plenty of scientists will also tell you that homosexuality is quite common in the animal kingdom and is thus natural.

“… [I] am not hompophobic (sic) about any of you, because I HAVE NO FEAR OF ANY OF YOU, which is what homophobia is basically defined as being.”

Homophobia: an irrational hatred, disapproval, or fear of homosexuality, homosexual men and lesbians, and their culture
    Again, your ignorance betrays you.

You then attempt to “disseminate some (probably) unknown maxims”. Where are your sources and supporting facts? All I see are hasty generalizations without any substantiating proof. Hint: you might want to look up “hasty generalization” before you decide to spout your ignorance again.

“[I] noticed you didn’t touch upon the gist of my argument, choosing instead to focus on the aesthetics. What’s the matter? Not feeling so high and mighty anymore? Honestly [I] don’t know how [I] should choose to speak to you; first you criticized my ghetto vernacular and now you criticize my oh-so eloquent manner of writing. It could just be that you’re hard to please (unless you’re getting fucked in the ass) but more than likely you’re just an imbecile who bit off more than he could chew.”

To begin with, I didn’t initially address the “gist” of your argument, because I know better than to attempt a logical debate with an irrational buffoon. You seem incapable of comprehending anything on a collegiate level.
    Secondly, you attacked me for criticizing your grammar, yet you continually disregard the rules of grammar. Still you somehow think yourself triumphant!? Silly kid! I must admit I got a huge kick out of the irony of “my oh-so eloquent manner of writing.”
    Lastly, I’m a top, so “getting fucked in the ass” isn’t my cup-o-tea. That’s probably more your diversion. Ha ha!
    By-the-way, like I said in a previous post, you misused the word “aesthetics.” Dolt.

“I look forward to making you look stupid again.”

Trust me, the only one looking stupid here is you.

“You might get to the front lawn of One Capitol Hill, but you’ll collapse from health complications long before you set foot in the Oval Office.”

The address of the White House is 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, not One Capitol Hill. While Congress is sometimes referred to as Capitol Hill, there is nowhere in DC that is known as “One Capitol Hill” (much less with a “front lawn”).
    Again, your ignorance betrays you.

“The key to expressing your thoughts is conciseness, where applicable. However, there are moments in time when it pays to go on at length, like this one.”

I beg to differ. There is never a reason to blather. The phrase, “give them enough rope and they’ll hang themselves,” comes to mind.

“For all your meaningless nonsense you did nothing to phase the gist of my argument.”

Phase the gist??? Phase! You are an idiot.

“Who said [I] was just talking about the White House? I was referring to One Capitol Hill as well. Nice try;)”

Again, there is nowhere in DC referred to as “One Capitol Hill,” but I do love the emoticon (read: sarcasm).

“My punctuation is “atrocious”? Wow..that’s the best you could come up with?”

Did you forget you were trying to prove your mastery of grammar to me? Is that the best YOU could come up with?

“You wish you had the intelligence that [I] do;) So what if [I] came here from Mediatakeout.com? I’ll put up with the obligatory gossip because at least they don’t show half naked fags.”

No. I fear being as stunted as you.
    “At least they don’t show half naked fags.” Are you for real? I am sure that, of the (pardon the hyperbole) infinite sites online, MediaTakeOut.com is not the only site without half naked men. Well… although it might be the only one out of the sites that you visit.

48. RP says

BT,

I suspect that Mike Williams and Anonymous are one and the same. If you notice both end everything with those obnoxious emoticons (without a space between the emoticon and the last word).

49. Da says

Posted by: MikeWilliams |

Aww, aren’t you almost sweet in that last post of yours! Impressive comearound. I’m therefore going to start refering you on first name basis..

So Mike here’s a special song I’m dedicating to you..might be a bit hard to take, but it’s as giddy as it’ll ever get for someone like you!!

50. Mike Williams says

OmG, liek, I’m so, LiKe, totaLLy Rad cuz im, like, figh-teeng wid da dick suckurz, cuz i herd daT da grand prize is a DonkeY puncH from daT hot tranny Condaleeza Rice end I wanna heLLa win it, i WannA hiT daT soooooOOOoo badLee!!

51. big_toungue_wilcox says

holy shit …ahhaha why is this guy trying to go after individuals when it’s the music itself that is insulting him. why the hell is he even a rapper, a gay rapper is something of an oxymoron and here’s why. Commercial rap music as it is today is based on the rap music started in the inner city by poor young males and it was based on their concerns and issues. they didnt have much so they rap and exaggerate about what they would do if they did. all the money, ho’s an clothes, guns, cars ect. in commercial rap comes from that. The main thing is the exaggeration of the desires and feelings. Rap always was and will be a male thing, the explicit aggression, sex, and materialism found in it can only be pure testosterone fueled. Rap is made by men, it’s basically an exaggeration of the heterosexual male persona. Now a gay male is biologically different than a straight one, psychologically they think through and value things differently. It just doesn’t make sense that a gay male would try to crack into this kind of music when it is at odds with everything he is as a human being. I don’t care if that is discriminating , that is just the way it is in commercial rap music. If he wants to go after them about their remarks than he should do it as “gay activist v.s. Rapper” not as a “Rapper v.s. Rapper” , cuz this is all just a joke that Deadlee is apparently not in on. The best response he can come up with about them is “yah well you are secretly gay that’s why you say those things!!…I should know because I’m the expert.” all those popular rappers are well within the bounds of the genre to be as bigoted and cruel as they want, in fact that’s why they’re so big because they do it better than anyone else. rap is a mans game and by the definition of rap itself, this guy should not be in that game.

52. Mahmoud Ashraf says

Fuck Deadlee…..
    He can’t be saying shit about “EMINEM” and “50 CENT”….
    He is just doing this ‘coz o’ being jelous…
    He better come suck our dicks.!!

53. random says

Wilcox is an idiot if he thinks the roles rapfans (such intellectuals) equate with mainliness are correct. Even the biggest badass has gotten his ass whipped once or twice. Think back, cuz you never know nowadays. Dude that whipped ya might have been a homo on some DL shit. What is a “man”? Someone who beats his dog and wife and doesn’t cry? Why can’t women get into aggressive sports or be like “one of the guys” without being deemed a “dyke”.

I like what D’s doing here, cuz the mainline culture speaks to people who are ignorant retards. The machismo crap you speak of also shits on them for being educated or having a brain.

54. random says