Football (American) | News | Sportrait | Sports

Sportrait: Jon Jansen and Casey Rabach

Bath

Football training season is back in session, which means plenty of sore muscles. Washington Redskins offensive tackle Jon Jansen and center Casey Rabach share a tub as ice bath buddies.

You may have missed...
Sportrait: Brazilian Water Polo Team [tr]
Sportrait: Robinho [tr]
Sportrait: Patrick Kerney [tr]
Sportrait: Andy Roddick [tr]
Sportrait: English Rugby Chill Out [tr]

Comments

1. Damn shrinkage...

Posted by: SeattleDan | Jul 31, 2007 5:20:30 PM

2. That's a little too much meat even for me.

Posted by: peterparker | Jul 31, 2007 5:24:33 PM

3. Where did this pic come from?

Posted by: Senor | Jul 31, 2007 5:39:09 PM

4. Might be awhile before the willies get warm enough for a decent look.

Posted by: Joshua | Jul 31, 2007 5:42:22 PM

5. Oh man. Please use some other term than Redskins, even if that is their name. You're a Montanan; I don't think your old neighbors on Flathead, Blackfeet, or Crow would appreciate such a slur.

Posted by: Adam | Jul 31, 2007 5:59:21 PM

6. Shrinkage is the FIRST thing that came to my mind too, seattledan. Between the ice and the 'roids*....

* just making a joke, not implying anything about the boys in the tub. Other than small genitals.

Posted by: tjc | Jul 31, 2007 6:27:57 PM

7. And this is supposed to be interesting... how?

Posted by: Jordan | Jul 31, 2007 7:40:21 PM

8. These guys are athletes? They both have GUTS!

Posted by: Chux | Jul 31, 2007 7:44:12 PM

9. I think they're kinda cute! (Well, mostly the one on the left, although I love men with a little beef on them!)

Posted by: Rude Boy | Jul 31, 2007 8:06:17 PM

10. I hear ya Jordan. This is interesting because... like a lot of posts on here, it features men who probably have a less than enlightened few about gays... But we're attracted to them regardless???

It's messed up.

Posted by: Jaimie | Jul 31, 2007 9:32:02 PM

11. Hot!

Posted by: Graham | Jul 31, 2007 9:38:26 PM

12. If you whiners don't like the pict. go on to the hundreds that look like clones. Diversity in men is not just limited to race.

Posted by: Mike | Jul 31, 2007 10:00:46 PM

13. Seriously, do you people ever have fun?

They don't get money from him posting the pic. Andy liked it. that's why it's there. do you know the political/social views of every model in pics you drool over? I seriously doubt it. chill the fuck out.

ignoring things does not make them disappear. they are currently named the washington redskins. he can call them that. not doing so would change nothing. it's like people who don't want the adoption of kids by gay parents in alumni magazines...some weird thought that ignoring it makes it change.

Posted by: nycredneck | Jul 31, 2007 10:39:50 PM

14. Jesus thank you NYCredneck. I don't find these guys attractive, but the whining about them is beyond farfetched. If you don't care for the picture, move on. Bitches.

Posted by: Paul | Aug 1, 2007 12:46:15 AM

15. I would LOVE to crawl into the top at top with the three HOT guys who do not seem to show any SHRINKAGE!

Posted by: krishnan | Aug 1, 2007 12:47:35 AM

16. Why do so many readers get pissed off when someone simply, innocently offers a differing point of view on this blog? Andy doesn't wouldn't mind someone not finding these guys attractive -- he's sharing an opinion in a forum that invites commentary.

I guess fags are just innately disagreeable.

Posted by: Anja Clarke | Aug 1, 2007 3:16:13 AM

17. i'm not sure why these guys are interesting, but that's just me, i'm guessing...

Posted by: nnic | Aug 1, 2007 8:07:20 AM

18. I see several reason to like this pic- 1)two guys in a tub 2)they are dressed the same 3) they are relaxing in the same position 4)an ice bath, brrr 5)they are attractive regular football jocks 6)and they are on my hometown team!

Posted by: Chris | Aug 1, 2007 9:00:26 AM

19. If they fart together does that make it a Jacuzzi?

Posted by: becks07 | Aug 1, 2007 9:21:08 AM

20. I personally don't find these guys attractive, but they sure are athletes and could probably out perform the lot of you who are complaining. I have more respect for these guys than the models for the lewis payton. I'm not saying that I don't like the lewis payton stuff but that his stuff is more fantasy and not driven on what most athletes look like. I mean look at Andy Roddick, he is hot but has a little bit of a gut. We are all different and special. It sucks that the world hates us for the most part but yet we treat each other like shit most of the time. I will step off my soap box now. The tub they are in reminds me of what we use to water our cattle in back home.

Posted by: Matt | Aug 1, 2007 9:25:04 AM

21. Andy Roddick has a gut? Huh?

Posted by: jmg | Aug 1, 2007 9:42:26 AM

22. What i'm saying about Andy Roddick is he is no ripped model with 12 pack. There is a little fat around the midsection. In no way am i saying he is fat.

Posted by: Matt | Aug 1, 2007 9:46:41 AM

23. For all of you complaining that these guys aren't hot, give some of us this one. I love beefy dudes, and finally I have some enjoyment vs. all the smooth, twinkish waifs that are posing in their underwear ads. I don't post about how I think they're nasty - keep your comments to yourself you bitter queens.

Posted by: Drew | Aug 1, 2007 10:11:26 AM

24. About time you showed some beef on here Andy. Appreciate the pictures.

Developing guts on beefy men are teh total secseh.

Posted by: beergoggles | Aug 1, 2007 1:37:19 PM