Anna Nicole Smith | Books | Howard K. Stern | I'm Not Gay | Larry Birkhead | News | Rita Cosby

Howard K. Stern Breaks Silence on Gay Rumors

Attorney Howard K. Stern has joined Larry Birkhead in slamming Rita Cosby's book Blonde Ambition: The Untold Story Behind Anna Nicole Smith's Death, in which Cosby claims the two were having a sexual relationship and made a secret deal to split Smith's estate.

SternStern told Entertainment Tonight: "Most of these witnesses, or, you can't even call them witnesses, but sources to Rita Cosby's book, they were doing media after media interview after Anna passed away and they took every shot at me that their imaginations could possibly dream up. And all of a sudden, the same people are coming back and they're saying, 'oh by the way, I forgot... Howard and Larry are gay and there's a video of them together.' It's ridiculous. I mean it's absolutely absurd. That woman Rita Cosby is either the dumbest person on earth or she knows that she's printing false information. And I don't think she's the dumbest person on earth. Dannielynn is gonna read this garbage and it's almost like she's going have to get counselling from the age of three."

You may have missed...
Threats Fly Over Birkhead-Stern Gay Sex Claims in New Book [tr]
Larry Birkhead Responds to Gay Allegations on Larry King Live [tr]
Larry Birkhead Explains Why He and Stern Hit Up Gay Pride [tr]

Comments

1. Sorry Howie, but I believe Cosby. I thought you were a fag on the Anna Nicole show. And my gaydar has never been wrong. lol

Posted by: shane | Sep 13, 2007 9:16:15 AM

2. Oh, and if you were smart you'd sell that tape. I know I'd buy it!

Posted by: shane | Sep 13, 2007 9:17:10 AM

3. I'm sure it'll be up on YouTube shortly.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Sep 13, 2007 9:20:41 AM

4. That kid will need therapy for sure, but it wont have anything to do with you and Larry getting it on. Maybe if her every breathe wasn't on ET, maybe if she lived with people who cared about her instead of making money off her, then she might have a chance.

Posted by: secretagentman | Sep 13, 2007 9:27:15 AM

5. To be fair, that little girl was gonna need therapy at the age of three no matter how her life turned out.

Posted by: Rodolfo | Sep 13, 2007 9:27:19 AM

6. Generaly innocent people sue slanderers.

Still waiting for these two to file legal papers and get the ball rolling. The denials with no law suit for defamation only makes them seem like Larry Craig

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Sep 13, 2007 9:56:25 AM

7. After decades of failure to prevent anyone in the US who didn't just get off the special bus from daring say publicly that being called gay/bi is "garbage" or "disgusting" or any of the other words these two and their attorneys have used—why, repeat, WHY is any self-respecting gay person STILL taking the Human Rights Champagne fund and SAAD seriously, let alone sending them more money to piss away???

Posted by: Leland Frances | Sep 13, 2007 10:55:04 AM

8. Stern said: Dannielynn is gonna read this garbage and it's almost like she's going have to get counselling from the age of three.

Only, like, you can't read when you're three.

Posted by: Michael | Sep 13, 2007 12:27:52 PM

9. PALEEEEEEEEEEEEZE... Who do these two flamers think they're fooling??? a couple of classic, money-grubbing fags, that's for sure... I wonder which one's the "pitcher" EWWWWWWWWWW... That's it! I goin' striaght...

Posted by: gaycanuck | Sep 13, 2007 12:28:11 PM

10. Rita Cosby is nothing more than a media whore. Has always been, always will be. She wouldn't know journalism if it was run up her rather large ass.
    I don't give a rodents ass if Birkhead or Stern are gay. Does that somehow make them evil? Apparently it does to you people......you all love nothing better than to talk about closet gays and others as being **self-loathers** and worse, but when you allow some sleezy bitch to make statements in a book that basically equates the fact that 2 men may be gay, therefore are evil and not fit to have a child, then please tell me what table you would like at the **self-loathers** dinner.

While I think that a lot of folks who post in here are evil, nasty, bitter OLD queens, I choose to not believe that most gays aren't and deserve to have some respect.

Do you think that Anna's dead hubby's family aren't making shady backroom deals to deprive that child of her inheritence??? (They have fought tooth and nail to keep from giving up the money that by law should have been given to Anna years ago. If her dead hubby's son hadn't been such a money grubbing ass this would never have happened. When he tried to take away everything the old man had given Anna, she got pissed and I don't blame her. 2 years sucking that old prunes dick is worth 400 million easy.) Because if you do, you not just evil, your deluded as well.
    Once paternity was proven, it only made sense for these 2 guys to work together, not at odds, for their own good as well as the baby's. The only gold diggers I see in this mess is Anna's mother, sister and Cosby.

Posted by: Joshua | Sep 13, 2007 6:13:06 PM

11. Joshua

So Anna's mother prediction she would die within a month of the son was just the ravings of a lunatic?

Anna's mother's prediction became very true. She also said it would be by Stern's hand.

We gays should look at this as just an example that we to as a community have our murders, greedy fucks, slime balls, liars, etc. We are not better than the hets, we are just the same.

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Sep 13, 2007 7:41:39 PM

12. I could read at age three. But I still cannot do math, so I guess it all evens out.

Posted by: Amanda | Sep 13, 2007 9:54:17 PM

13. I think she'll have to get help when she finds out Stern was the enabler that killed her mother and brother.

Posted by: zeke | Sep 13, 2007 10:51:07 PM