Anna Nicole Smith | Bobby Trendy | Britney Spears | News

BigGayDeal.com

Bobby Trendy Holds "Visual" for Britney Spears

Trendy_2

Bobby Trendy arrived at Cedars-Sinai shortly after Britney Spears' admittance, holding a candlelit shrine.

Now that Anna Nicole is dead, the ambulance chaser needs something to do.

When's Chris Crocker gonna show up to the circus?

Comments

1. Please tell me that's not Ryan Gosling standing next to him.

Posted by: crispy | Jan 4, 2008 9:55:13 AM

2. And I should know who the eff Bobby Trendy is because . . .

Posted by: Pueblonative | Jan 4, 2008 10:14:03 AM

3. What a loser this thing is. Makes me embarrassed to be gay. "IT" need to crawl back in the hole it came from. PATHETIC

Posted by: Delten | Jan 4, 2008 11:01:43 AM

4. B/C you are gay PUEB! And he's a gossip whore!

Posted by: Cakes | Jan 4, 2008 11:01:45 AM

5. They said Britney was on 'unknown substances' lol...like we haven't all been THERE before...only she's just doin' it all for attention (cause she's just a big attention 'ho).

I'm just wondering if this is the year she goes too far and really kills herself. What a hot mess (but I still love her).

Posted by: Jordan | Jan 4, 2008 11:01:59 AM

6. Well, for what it's worth, there are still thousands of people who visit Graceland hoping that Elvis will re-appear. This is no different; other than Britney has proven herself no greater than the trailer trash she warbled out of and is now insistent on falling back into...

Posted by: Rad | Jan 4, 2008 11:13:39 AM

7. Where does one find gold lame and gilt mirror frames at that time of night? Perhaps lil bobbette has an emergency idiot bag packed for any occasion. And WHERE is Ms. Crocker?? Looking for her soiled underwear???

Posted by: Mary, Late Dowager Queen of the United Kingdom, Great Britain, and Ireland I (I suppose) | Jan 4, 2008 11:18:29 AM

8. Like attracts like.

Crazy attracks crazy.

Posted by: Zeke | Jan 4, 2008 11:51:32 AM

9. WHY do you give that waste of life any publicity????

Just ignore it and it will go away.

You're killin' me!

Posted by: abinden | Jan 4, 2008 12:00:45 PM

10. Bobby Trendy lives a couple of houses down from me... When he is not 'done-up' for his public appearances he seems rather low-key and normal around his house... I have come to think of it as an 'act'. Hell, it's got him a million home in West Hollywood.

Posted by: Chux | Jan 4, 2008 12:12:54 PM

11. As for Boobie trendsalot

she needs to die some one throw that bed she make for anna on her, so we can watch the feet roll up....., can I ask why any of these sites even give them a second on here...., TMZ is mostly to blame for Miss I have no talent, my parents pay for it all...., can we say where are the snipers who need practice, just shoot her

Posted by: queen of the dammed | Jan 4, 2008 1:15:25 PM

12. i'd almost pay someone to work on this douche-bag's ball-bag like a speed-bag.

Posted by: Bea Gass | Jan 4, 2008 3:36:40 PM

13. Tredy is a has been, but, he sure does keep a stable of cute guys with him, must have some money coming in from someplace!

Posted by: Sebastian | Jan 4, 2008 7:16:09 PM

14. Has anyone ever seen Bobby Trendy in anything else? That sad side arm flounce, the Mrs Thurston Howell III necklace, and can you say "only a smidge of vasoline" on those soup coolers bitch. Thank all that is good, that we can't see those knee high Barbarella reject boots!

Posted by: sophia | Jan 5, 2008 5:49:30 AM

15. Not that anyone cares but this kinda stuff happens all the time in the real world and you dont see everyone making a big deal out of that so leave the poor girl alone. Let her family give her the help she need I a sure that everyone making a big deal out of all this is not helping the matter.

Posted by: Melissa | Jan 5, 2008 10:06:53 AM

16. Doodle Whore has diagnosed Britney's condition: http://doodlewhore.blogspot.com/2008/01/dr-doodlewhore-reveals-diagnosis-of.html

Posted by: Doodlewhore.com | Jan 5, 2008 11:07:17 AM