Christian Siriano | News | Reality TV

BigGayDeal.com

Christian Siriano and Andy Cohen Gay Up Rockefeller Center

Siriano_cohen

Project Runway winner Christian Siriano and Bravo exec Andy Cohen have some coffee talk about the new season of Top Chef, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via slog)

Comments

1. Andy Cohen is such a mo. LOL.

Posted by: John | Mar 19, 2008 3:48:16 PM

2. I love Christian, but Andy CoMO should never be on any screen again. I wonder if he spoke with the Queen of England would he ape that Engish accent. He is painful to listen to.

Posted by: James | Mar 19, 2008 4:03:03 PM

3. Please..someone get rid of Andy Cornhole. We'll be happy if he NEVER shows his face on Bravo again. What a self-promoting jackass. If you want to find a definition of VAPID, look at his blog on Bravo.

Posted by: Ray Ray | Mar 19, 2008 4:13:11 PM

4. I don't understand why Andy Cohen is still a Bravo executive. It's so obvious he wants to be the "talent." I'm surprised he hasn't created his own vehicle. And I'm convinced he can't be that stellar an executive considering he's so preoccupied with being on screen.

Posted by: sugarrhilll | Mar 19, 2008 4:40:58 PM

5. Andy, Andy, Andy...we dated at one time. Like I had said before, please pull the purse back in your mouth. You are an American, Queens belong in England or the islands near Cuba. You never listened.

Posted by: Otto | Mar 19, 2008 4:48:51 PM

6. OK That was so painful - Christian seemed like he couldn't wait to leave...

in addition to the "ferosh" weirdness, also could someone at Bravo please tell Andy to not wear a transparent shirt when you haven't been working out for years ? thanks much

Posted by: Patrick M | Mar 19, 2008 5:25:41 PM

7. I actually thought Andy Cohen was cute in all those interview ep's he does for Bravo, but not anymore. How disappointing. =(

Posted by: Howard | Mar 19, 2008 5:56:14 PM

8. My soundcard is totally f**ked up and my
    computer is without noise or sound. I want to hear this before I judge it, but Andy must be really annoooying if you bitches are being so pointedly angered and bothered.
    (too bad since I've always liked Andy out and proud attitude on Bravo)..

Posted by: DK | Mar 19, 2008 6:55:20 PM

9. Andy Cohen is so adorable and hot! I didn't know he was gay! I want him to pair up with that hot Israeli guy that does news on LOGO... what's his name? Itay Hod! They'd make a beautiful couple.

Posted by: Hephaestion | Mar 19, 2008 8:34:49 PM

10. Wow, the comments above by Sugarhill, Otto, Ray Ray, John, James, Patrick, and Howard are so sad and pathetic. There sure is a lot of self-hatred in the gay community, nd it grieves me to see such venom unleashed towards someone who so clearly does not deserve to have anyone's hatred at all. God, I am depressed to read those horrible comments.

Posted by: Hephaestion | Mar 19, 2008 8:46:19 PM

11. Oh my god, Christian is adorable.

Posted by: James | Mar 19, 2008 9:15:34 PM

12. Why is everyone so hateful towards Andy? It definitely makes me sad that on a gay site there are this many people complaining about a gay guy being too feminine. If I were in his shoes I would want to interview all of my favorite contestants from Bravo shows as well.

Posted by: Nick | Mar 19, 2008 9:16:39 PM

13. Andy Cohen is HOT HOT HOT!!

That infighting and strange homophobia from within the gay community is WRONG and needs to be laid to rest. Respect and uplift our gay brothers and sisters, we've got too many people on the outside trying to keep us down. Don't be part of the problem.

Posted by: Bobby | Mar 19, 2008 9:36:12 PM

14. Just because it's gay-centric work doesn't mean we should shower it with glitter and declare absolute crap as award-winning work. This video is forced, awkward, and an obvious milking of Christian's 15 minutes of fame to promote another product of the show. If Andy said ferosh one more time I'd shoot myself in the head. Christian obviously had no clue about Top Chef and didn't give a shit.

Posted by: Nate | Mar 19, 2008 9:54:32 PM

15. Go Nate.

Hephaestion, Nick and Bobby, note the difference between super-fey and fabulous Christian being himself, and the pretence of Andy adopting a Christian-style persona.

"There is no such thing as moral or immoral art. There is only good art and bad art. That is all." - Oscar Wilde

This was really bad art.

Posted by: Patrick M | Mar 20, 2008 1:29:05 AM

16. Exactly. I doubt the anti-Andy comments are about disliking effeminate men... you don't see people here trashing Christian. That's because Christian comes across as genuine and comfortable in his own skin, and Andy comes across as someone who is adopting a fake persona for attention.

Posted by: HRT | Mar 20, 2008 2:49:25 AM

17. HEPHAESTION wrote: Andy Cohen is so adorable and hot! I didn't know he was gay!

PC replies: You're joking, right?

Posted by: PC | Mar 20, 2008 8:38:06 AM

18. I thought for a second Andy was channeling Perez. I agree with NATE about the glitter shower...some people try to hard to fit an image, and that's not just some gays, it's everyone, it's painful to watch when anyone does it...are you listening Ashlee Simpson?

Posted by: thad | Mar 20, 2008 2:38:29 PM

19. Personally, it's not the femm side of Andy I dislike. I think Christian is more femm, but him I like! Christian is a little more himself, wheras Andy is trying TOO hard to be young and hip. I guess he thinks that to connect with a young guy like Christian you have to act the part. Makes me cringe hearin' him say "ferosh".

Posted by: Labia Minora-Majora | Mar 20, 2008 3:36:27 PM

20. I am always shocked that people didn't know Andy was gay. Could it be more obvious if he came out in a leotard and pink feather boa? This man is so hot he is FLAMING!

Posted by: RAJ | Apr 21, 2009 2:05:02 PM