Drag Queens | News

When Drag Queens Attack

Dqs

A bus passenger and a very young bigot learn the very important lesson that the last thing you want to do is mess with draq queens Mimi Plastique or Sharolaid.

AFTER THE JUMP (warning language NSFW)...

Comments

1. Just to clarify, it's not a bus passenger--it's a Chicago "El" passenger, riding the same route I take every day. :)

Posted by: Paul Freitag | Mar 19, 2008 4:45:58 PM

2. oh honey, this made my day, reminds me of the days when i was doing the drag shows with some pretty tough street queens who scared the hell out of me and were nobody to mess with, not with them carrying straight razors and scissors in their purses and then some. and they could certainly defend themselves and were the masters of reading and i don't mean x-tian science reading room either... i applaud these tough warriors of gaydom and anybody who puts them down gay or straight only betrays their fundamental ignorance and self-loathing. r-e-s-p-e-c-t find out what it means to me.

Posted by: the queen | Mar 19, 2008 4:50:46 PM

3. Okay...not funny and in poor taste.

Posted by: Bojo | Mar 19, 2008 4:51:52 PM

4. Whose side am I supposed to be on in these videos?

Posted by: jeff | Mar 19, 2008 5:02:28 PM

5. God I love drag queens. Thanks for posting.

Posted by: FASTLAD | Mar 19, 2008 5:05:12 PM

6. The shaking of the mace is so great.

Posted by: Adam | Mar 19, 2008 5:08:00 PM

7. You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for queens like this...

Posted by: Blyss | Mar 19, 2008 5:15:09 PM

8. Perfection in every way. Love how her lipstick is smeared!

Posted by: Nick | Mar 19, 2008 5:20:39 PM

9. That was a old video, and, a broke down drag queen like that, not that funny, picking on the obviously mentally challenged! If, she is going to go out in public in drag, at least try to look and act fierce, that was more like a straight guy on Halloween.

Posted by: jeff | Mar 19, 2008 5:28:08 PM

10. O...M...G....

Posted by: John | Mar 19, 2008 5:28:31 PM

11. "You been served, you little beetch!" I freakin' love it! GURL!
    They peed.

Posted by: toboot | Mar 19, 2008 5:29:15 PM

12. I don't know if I like those queens or not. All I know is that when armageddon comes, I want to be on their side.

Posted by: The Milkman | Mar 19, 2008 5:35:28 PM

13. "A faggot is a pile of sticks... and meatballs in the United Kingdom."

Love it! She knows her meatballs!

Posted by: Tom | Mar 19, 2008 5:42:15 PM

14. ...although the image and taste of these queens are questionable after seeing pics and vids of brutal gay bashings on this site you just kind of wish some of the bash victims had what it took to confront their attackers like this when all else fails...not to advocate violence or acting out but DEFENSE...!

Posted by: yeahisaidit | Mar 19, 2008 5:54:20 PM

15. While the rest of the closeted, preppy, Upper East Side homosexuals were drinking cocktails in their townhouses, these were the ones down in the Village hurling rocks and bricks and f***ing parking meters at the NYPD in order that we all could sit here today and read Andy's blog and not fear for our well-being in so doing.

I am an uptight white boy born in suburbia, but I recognize that I owe brave souls like this a huge debt of gratitude.

THANK YOU, LADIES!

Posted by: GM | Mar 19, 2008 6:16:12 PM

16. thats my el stop. wish i could of been a fly on the wall for that one

Posted by: itzme | Mar 19, 2008 6:55:10 PM

17. LOVE IT!

Good for them. Those girls know how to stick up for themselves.

Posted by: Andy | Mar 19, 2008 7:12:42 PM

18. LOVE IT!

Good for them. Those girls know how to stick up for themselves.

Posted by: Andy | Mar 19, 2008 7:13:29 PM

19. While I think the "sassy queen who doesn't take any shit from nobody" is 99% mythological (along with the famous gay football star), these videos show that formidable 1%.

Frankly I prefer violence myself. People expect it less from us gay folks, and it makes such an impression (especially if there's a scar they have to look at the rest of their life).

I know, I know, an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind, but I'd rather have everyone blind than be the only cyclops around.

Posted by: Yeek | Mar 19, 2008 7:13:39 PM

20. More power to drag queens!

Posted by: dons888 | Mar 19, 2008 7:14:27 PM

21. Yeek, you are wonderful, eye concur.

Posted by: ORSON | Mar 19, 2008 7:39:47 PM

22. I love the blonde girl! Shoe in one hand, shaking a can of mace in the other. I would argue weather the one with dark hair is actually a drag queen or just a man in drag... there is a difference!

I love the blonde sisters strength, is is strangely inspiring, but also so sad that such a response is ever necessary. I doubt if either of those situations led to the perpetrators understanding and accepting anymore... but I know that sometimes a girl has got to do, what a girl has got to do!

Posted by: Courtney Act | Mar 19, 2008 8:18:02 PM

23. That was really, really lame!
    Fighting, or trying to, with a 12 year old?

Really an over-the-top mess of a queen if you ask me.

If I had have been witness to that, I would have thought the drag queen was a little crazy, or on drugs.

Posted by: Marc | Mar 19, 2008 8:22:07 PM

24. Pissah!

Posted by: Boston Boy | Mar 19, 2008 8:27:22 PM

25. HA HA! That was great. Messy, yes. But they stood up for themselves. I admire that.

Posted by: Bearotic.com | Mar 19, 2008 8:43:38 PM