Brazil | Dolce & Gabbana | Evandro Soldati | Models | News

BigGayDeal.com

Evandro Soldati Gets Sheepish for Dolce & Gabbana

Soldati1

Photographer Michael Roberts has just released a monograph for Dolce & Gabbana featuring Brazilian model Evandro Soldati entitled The Good Shepard, available at their boutiques. Fans of Soldati should be pleased, but PETA probably won't.

You may remember Soldati from his ads for Narciso Rodriguez fragrance "For Him"

A few more shots, AFTER THE JUMP...

Soldati2 Soldati3

Soldati4 Soldati5

Soldati6 Soldati7

Soldati8

Comments

1. I'd have to wash him first. I'm sorry, I just can't deal with smelly trade...even in public parks (hee hee hee). I wonder if the sheep would be offended.

Although, my sis, out on the west coast would take him just the way he is. She aint "dicty" like me.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jun 26, 2008 12:32:31 PM

2. Jesus. . . here we go with the public park crap again.

Posted by: mygrain | Jun 26, 2008 12:41:27 PM

3. Well, Derrick, I'll join your sis, after seeing this man who is totally beautiful, I need a cold drink!

Posted by: Sebastian | Jun 26, 2008 12:42:36 PM

4. The first photo looks like a modern day Jack Kerouac, from the cover of Scattered Poems.

Posted by: e&f | Jun 26, 2008 12:52:11 PM

5. I'm confused about what they're selling here. Because that ginormous sheepskin coat looks like something that would only suit Hagrid.

Posted by: crispy | Jun 26, 2008 12:55:25 PM

6. The "For Him" ad campaign was great. This looks like a parody. Like something out of Zoolander. Especially the "Look I drew my favorite sheep, and I'm pouting shot." :)

Posted by: Aman Chaudhary | Jun 26, 2008 1:00:51 PM

7. Hey, MCRAIN,

you better call on Jesus 'cause the police aint gonna' ever stop it. Decade after decade...generation after generation.

"Please Don't Throw Your Personal Filth On The Ground...Keep Our Park Clean"

Now, I'll go along with signs like that, MYGRAIN.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jun 26, 2008 1:08:52 PM

8. Sweetie, it's "shepherd", not "shepard". I remember by singing "High on a hill lived a lonely goatherd..."

Posted by: Peter | Jun 26, 2008 3:09:30 PM

9. What became of your lamb, Clarice?
    They killed him.
    Well, Clarice - have the lambs stopped screaming?
    You still wake up sometimes, don't you? You wake up in the dark and hear the screaming of the lambs.
    And you think if you save poor Catherine, you could make them stop, don't you? You think if Catherine lives, you won't wake up in the dark ever again to that awful screaming of the lambs.
    I don't know. I don't know.
    Thank you, Clarice. Thank you.

Posted by: Hannibal Lecter: | Jun 26, 2008 3:38:46 PM

10. good god thats the sexiest man I have ever laid eyes on. I would do him rolling in sheep shit. I am now officially in love and ready for a gay marriage. Evandro, call me baby.

Posted by: Himbo with highlites | Jun 26, 2008 6:53:20 PM