Comments

1. Charles says

Shreveport and New Orleans are two completely different places that just happen to share a state.

I have a feeling that this movie is going to completely suck. Oliver Stone stopped being relevant and making good movies some time ago and I don’t think this will mark a comeback.

2. Charles says

3. Charles says

4. Derrick from Philly says

Jeffrey Wright is such a brilliant actor (stage & screen). I can’t believe he isn’t gay, but he aint….I guess. Well, he could be if he tried.

5. Kirk Fontenot says

They weren’t in New Orleans filming; they have been in Shreveport. The two cities are about six hours apart. To my knowledge, they have not been filming in New Orleans.

I know it’s not a big deal, but it’s annoying to hear your entire state reduced to one city over and over again by the media.

6. patrick nyc says

Posted by: Kirk Fontenot | Jul 14, 2008 10:39:12 AM
    —————
    Just think how the poor people in my state feel Kirk.