towleroad

Hiccup

Hi guys. Sorry was offline for a while with some major crash and burn issues at headquarters here. However, the planets seem to have realigned and things are functional again for the time being. Back at you briefly.

Comments

1. I'm glad you're back. I was beginning to get concerned.

Here's hoping that all is well.

Posted by: Jeff | Jul 22, 2008 4:19:49 PM

2. I was starting to wonder! I had to find out about Estelle Getty dying on Facebook instead of over here. :-/

Posted by: Aman Chaudhary | Jul 22, 2008 4:22:52 PM

3. my day is ruined without my lunch time Towleroad news. ruined i say!

Posted by: Nathan | Jul 22, 2008 4:24:29 PM

4. It's okay. Estelle is dead, we understand how you might have lost the will to go on.

Posted by: Banne | Jul 22, 2008 4:32:32 PM

5. My modem went out at home the time as you Andy, I had to trudge into work. Leaving now, happy hour to all!

Posted by: davefromtampa | Jul 22, 2008 4:44:01 PM

6. LOL @BANNE

Once I heard the news of Estelle's death this was the first place I came.

Seeing no change in the site for hours I couldn't believe Andy would miss Estelle's death. I was about ready to send the revocation for his gay card.

Posted by: kujhawker | Jul 22, 2008 4:47:26 PM

7. I teared up when I heard the news. That show, and her performance in particular, has given me a lot of joy in the last 2 decades.

RIP Estelle.

Posted by: mikey d | Jul 22, 2008 7:59:26 PM

8. And The MIracle of Morgan's Creek..one of the funniest movies ever. And seeing my two favorite stars Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD Carole Lombard and Cary Grant top your list of most watched actress and actor brought a smile to my face.

Posted by: EASYDVDMART | Jun 9, 2012 3:15:52 AM