Al Gore | Bob Barr | George W. Bush | Iraq | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #329

BOB BARR: The Libertarian candidate spoke with Talking Points Memo at Netroots Nation.

CRIMINAL: Howard Fineman says Bush wants a McCain administration to "cover over" the abuses of his presidency.

2010: An Iraqi spokesman essentially agrees with the 16-month plan to get U.S. troops out.

AL GORE: Al Gore was the surprise guest at the Netroots Nation contest: "Pelosi was on stage taking questions from the audience, and she started reading a letter she said she'd received about climate change. In the middle of the letter you heard Al Gore's voice reading the letter. I suspect some people thought it was a recording, until Gore appeared on stage." Gore urged bloggers to mobilize for global climate protection.

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here

Comments

1. 1. I'm sure that Bush would like McCain to cover his ass, but he needn't worry even if Obama is elected because Obama is a pussy, just like the rest of the Democrats we have in office, and none of the cowards will ever do anything to punish the Bush administration for its corruption and abuse of power.

2. Al Gore is a publicity whore who would like to (and does) use the bloggers of the world to spread his propaganda. Every time someone buys into his garbage, his ego and his bank accounts inflate even further than his waistline.

3. Bob Barr 2008

Posted by: paul | Jul 21, 2008 7:07:19 PM

2. Hey, some of us are pussy-loving whorefans, Paul! Bob Barr distresses me so much; the guy is clealry black and refuses to admit it. He needs some serious therapy. Isn't denying your heritage pretty being a pussy and throwing your loyalty to any party you can get a nomination with being a whore? Yes and yes. So he's just like Obama and Gore then? Fab.

Posted by: SexyBack | Jul 21, 2008 8:02:28 PM

3. Have you ever seen Bob Barr and Heinrich Himmler together? I think they may have been separated at birth.

As for McNuts covering over the Bush crimes, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that's part of a deal the Bush administration worked out with McNuts in return for access to the Bush Rangers and other contributors. Although in all honesty, I doubt O'Bama will pursue Bush/Cheney because the Republicans will cry foul and revenge and do all they can to obstruct any good O'Bama might want to do if elected. I'm sure there will be plenty of deal making all around. After all, that's what politics is all about?

Posted by: Bob R | Jul 21, 2008 9:45:18 PM

4. Paul

That log cabin shoved up your ass is confusing your brain

Barr is the father of DOMA

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Jul 21, 2008 10:27:20 PM

5. Bob R

I agree with you. For the sake of running the country/ fixing the repub F up.....Obama wil not persue the bush repub cartel crimes.

FDR had to let Bush's own grandfather off the hook (amongst others) for trying to overthrow his presidency and the entire USA gov in a coup atempt. Otherwise FDR wouldn't have been able to do what he did = be one of our greatest prsidents

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Jul 21, 2008 10:34:55 PM

6. PS

LOL Sxyback

Yeah, Barr is OBVIOULY what southerners used to call high yellow. Why is he embaresed / non-embracing of his heritage

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Jul 21, 2008 10:37:15 PM

7. Jimmyboyo, you may want to consider a new argument to any and all matters other than mentioning log cabins. I'm not a Republican, I'm an independant who leans towards Libertarianism. Maybe find a new joke that refers to my actual political status rather than to the one you seem to fall back on repeatedly.

Also, you may note that there is another Paul on here who just goes by "Paul" as well. I would change my name, but doggonit...I was here first.

You used the log cabin line on him earlier this evening in another thread about fighting animals.

Finally, maybe President Barr is related to Carol Channing somehow. She seems to have similar questions.

Posted by: paul | Jul 21, 2008 11:59:36 PM

8. Paul

Not a repub

Yet every single last post you write spouts repub/ conservative nonsense while attacking everything and anything liberal.

Not a repub?

BS

You are now claiming to be indie because the repub brand is DOA at the moment, but you are thoroughly conservative so stop with the Bull shit

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Jul 22, 2008 10:09:54 AM

9. Jimmyboyo, you are mistaken. I've never even voted Republican in a Presidential election. That's a fact. I actually voted for Al Gore in 2000...not that I would ever do that again.

My posts spout Libertarian "nonsense", while attacking all things foolish - left and right. You just choose to see it through your narrow lens.

I think it would be great if you actually looked into what Libertarians are about because you would see how much sense their policies make.

Just as most people here are shocked when a gay person would dare to question the almighty "wisdom" of the Democratic party (the other side of the same coin as the Republicans), I am shocked that more gay people aren't open to the party that wants the government out of our business and our lives. Maybe they would feel empty and directionless if they weren't being oppressed?

Posted by: paul | Jul 22, 2008 10:53:36 AM

10. libertarianism is just wealthy anarchists who want their possesions protected while allowing the rest of the world to go to shit.

Libertarians fail to realize that national security ,one othe few things they see gov doing, should include environmental regulation (protecting the overall environent and health of the nation)....eduation (which most libertarians want reduced to states deciding if they even want to offer public educaio.....a well educated populace is better able to defend itsef and its brders).....etc

Like I said

Libertarians are selfsh and childish anarchists who hypocriticaly want just enough government to protect their possesions from other anarchists

Get some balls then and be a full on anarchist with NO gov what so ever. That at least is respectable. Foolish but respctable as compared to half ass hypocricy

Posted by: Jimyboyo | Jul 22, 2008 1:21:53 PM