Cosmetic Surgery | Fashion Men | News | Tom Ford

Tom Ford on Having Plastic Surgery

Ford

"I hope to have the eye to do it in such a way that I still look my age but maybe not have my neck swinging around when I go jogging."

Please, not when we're getting ready to eat turkey.

(via page six)

Comments

1. OK, thanks, now I understand why there's no record of the extremely wealthy Ford having given a cent to fight H8TE: he was saving his pennies for plastic surgery.

Posted by: Michael Bedwell | Nov 25, 2008 6:25:41 PM

2. Me thinks he has spent a few pennies already, either that or his eyebrows are creeping up on their own.

Posted by: Randalf | Nov 25, 2008 6:41:04 PM

3. Holy frickin' Jeebus! Enough Tom Ford! Who cares?!?

Posted by: David B. | Nov 25, 2008 7:17:06 PM

4. Maybe he should have that permanent shit eating snear wiped off of his face.

Posted by: Derek Washington | Nov 25, 2008 7:34:11 PM

5. the gay joker

Posted by: brad | Nov 25, 2008 8:08:10 PM

6. Extremely talented artist. Extremely vacuous person.

Posted by: Thomas | Nov 25, 2008 8:10:33 PM

7. Will we have to watch it?

Posted by: Br!on | Nov 25, 2008 8:16:39 PM

8. GRRRLfriend may not have had anything cut yet (highly doubtful) but the Botox injections have given her batwing-brow. Too bad she didn't get them in her smelly pits (their original use). Agree wholeheartedly with Derek W: she really needs a shiteatingrinectomy.

Posted by: rudy | Nov 25, 2008 8:18:41 PM

9. Oh Please! I love these people who refer to cosmetic surgery in the future tense! He may be waiting to do his neck but clearly his eyes have already been tweaked. I'd definitely do him but I wouldn't want to have to hold a conversation afterwards.

Posted by: thegaygardener | Nov 25, 2008 10:06:34 PM

10. Make him go away please.

Posted by: Steve H | Nov 26, 2008 9:31:47 AM

11. And not only the eyebrows -- anyone who believes that hairline is natural is living in Kevin Spacey-land.

Posted by: Strepsi | Nov 26, 2008 10:40:02 AM

12. Two words: big girl.

If he worked out like a real man he wouldn't have a turkey neck. If he had a normal healthy lifestyle (instead of late nights, alcohol, drugs and "fabulosity") he wouldn't need his eyes done.

He looks like that puppet Madame that Waylon Flowers used (especially in that photo).

Posted by: Mark | Nov 26, 2008 12:09:53 PM

13. Tom Ford has a talent for doing and saying stupid things that make people loathe him even more (as if that were possible).

Oh, wait: that's not talent, that's just crippling insecurity. How shortsighted of me to suggest Ford has talent for anything.

Posted by: Mark | Nov 26, 2008 12:15:59 PM

14. I certainly hope he didn't pay for that hairline.

Posted by: Nick | Nov 26, 2008 12:25:39 PM

15. i saw without his toupee after we
    fukd

yipes !!

Posted by: fidkeid | Nov 28, 2008 1:24:11 AM

16. i saw without his toupee after we
    fukd

yipes !!

Posted by: fidkeid | Nov 28, 2008 1:24:21 AM

17. I would hit it and enjoy it. Great looking guy who is also talented. I can't figure out where all the crap people on this blog spew, including Andy Towle, comes from where Tom Ford is concerned. Jealousy maybe? I doubt it's from any legitimate reason

Posted by: jp | Nov 29, 2008 12:23:40 PM

18. I do believe in plastic surgeries. I'm actually planning to have breast augmentation next fall. I've already spoken to a surgeon in LA.

Posted by: Breast Augmentations Los Angeles | Dec 2, 2010 3:11:23 PM

19. Seeing celebrities talking about plastic surgeries seems pretty superficial to me. They don't have plastic surgeries because they need them, after becoming a mommy, or after an accident. They have it because they seek for the perfect, plastic look.

Posted by: Mommy Makeover | Jan 2, 2011 11:30:12 AM