Alec Baldwin | New York | News | Playing Gay | SNL | Wii

BigGayDeal.com

Alec Baldwin Plays a Cou-Gay on Saturday Night Live

Wii

A gay night was had by all on Saturday Night Live with Alec Baldwin hosting. The screenshot above came from the best skit of the night, parodying the masturbatory joys of the Wiimote. Baldwin also stepped in to The Cougar Den as a Cou-Gay, and later had an exchange with Will Forte about meeting at a highway rest stop glory hole.

Watch them, AFTER THE JUMP...

The Cougar Den:

Scheduling Meeting:

Comments

1. this was a nice addition to break up my news and info mornings.

thanks

Posted by: marty | Feb 16, 2009 11:29:02 AM

2. Thought the show sucked and was unfunny, but agree that the best skit was the masturbation skit. Except it was totally ripped off from MAD TV: http://boyculture.typepad.com/boy_culture/2009/02/no-laughing-matter.html

Posted by: Matthew Rettenmund | Feb 16, 2009 11:40:50 AM

3. Once Tina Fey was done with her bit at the beginning of the season, SNL just completely tanked.

I really think this might be the worst season yet...worse than the early 80's even.

Terrible additions to the cast -- dead weight -- and writing at the level of 12 year olds. Even their references are dated and played out -- Sir Mix-A-Lot? Are you kidding? Why not just do a Bobby Riggs sketch?

Does anyone know what is up with that fat new guy? Every character he does seems like it relies on the same stereotypical nelly gay gimmick...is he actually gay or just a homophobic assmunch?

Posted by: paul c | Feb 16, 2009 12:46:17 PM

4. Paul C, I completely agree. The Steve Martin episode was so embarrassing and dated, much like the comedian himself. When he made a reference to "wild and crazy guys" in his monologue I almost felt embarrassed for him as I cringed.

They certainly know how to dress Alec Baldwin in more flattering attire on 30 Rock. His gut looked enormous at times (see still photo above).

Posted by: Paul R | Feb 16, 2009 9:03:48 PM

5. I concur with the comments about this year's SNL shows. On a scale of 1 to 10 the vast majority of the skits rate at a 3 (on a good night). However, there is the ocasional funny skit that keeps me watching yet another show. The "Cougay" skit was hilarious...I certainly wouldn't mind pouncing on Andy Samberg!

Posted by: jacob | Feb 17, 2009 12:12:05 AM

6. Paul R...I totally agree with you about Alec Baldwin's appearance on this show! This was honestly the first time EVER that I found him unattractive...and I've had the hots for him straight thru since he was on Knot's Landing when I was a little kid!

It was probably the combo of the embarrassingly unfunny sketches and the tucked-in shirts.

Andy Samberg looked yummy as usual though.

Posted by: paul c | Feb 17, 2009 1:26:50 PM

7. Those who pick on the hairy belly haven't enjoyed the missionary position with with a top that has one. That's all I'm sayin'

Posted by: Wisecracker | Jun 11, 2009 3:03:15 PM